Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Final Warning: Bashing = WL Raise (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

Saaraa.

IF-Rockerz

Saaraa.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
This was very much needed.
Was so sick and tired of retard posts all over the forum.
Messing up the forum.
Every now and then a new topic with no base.
thankyou for the warning post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lexusdevilrelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Final Warning: Bashing = WL Raise (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys! Bashing is become a daily part of this forum. WLs being raised is an excellent idea. I hope people think twice now before they begin to bash.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lexusdevilNeha.SukuSweety1234556Saaraa.SanDhirholic.

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
@MODs - Sorry to intrude like thisEmbarrassed...But I thought this is probubly the best place to post my concerns...

This thread was bought to my attention and though I have reported it, since is contains discussion unrelated to EHMMBH...I would like the MODs to state their position clearly on this matter tooSmile...Since topics such as this can lead to fights and bashing...

I fail to understand why members need to compare Karan's previous interviews, when they are clearly statisfied with his friendship, jodi and interviews with KrystleSmile...

Everyone's needs to be happy with their own favourites, without the need to prove something, by comparing previous interviews and co-stars...
Please do correct me if I am wrongs MODs and thanks for readingSmile

Edited by The_May_Rose - 06 February 2013 at 4:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-k.krithikamissfilmy

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

@MODs - Sorry to intrude like thisEmbarrassed...But I thought this is probubly the best place to post my concerns...

This thread was bought to my attention and though I have reported it, since is contains discussion unrelated to EHMMBH...I would like the MODs to state their position clearly on this matter tooSmile...Since topics such as this can lead to fights and bashing...

I fail to understand why members need to compare Karan's previous interviews, when they are clearly statisfied with his friendship, jodi and interviews with KrystleSmile...

Everyone's needs to be happy with their own favourites, without the need to prove something, by comparing previous interviews and co-stars...

And i'm extremely sorry to intrude here. But i felt the need to raise my opinion as well Smile

First and foremost, the member who wrote that topic, wrote so politely, she was clearly stating her opinion. If she doesn't find Karan's previous co-stars as great as his current ones, its totally her/his choice, i also understand she shouldn't have made the comparison in the first place, but come on this is a free country, everyone's allowed to express their opinions. And she didn't express that with any hate or abuses right?

Whoever wrote there, also wrote in a constructive way, why would you get the post reported? Nobody was fighting for your kind information. But anyway now its closed, so its really pointless to argue about it. But i think before pinpointing at posts that offend you, people should know the actor's choices LOL who he prefers and whom he doesn't :)

I didn't mean to oppose my opinion as compared to yours..i just said what i wanted to. Pls dont take it personally Smile

Edited by Yamzy - 07 February 2013 at 1:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lexusdevilNimishrrNeha.SukuWaitForIt-Saaraa.

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
@Yamy - My post was addressed to the MODs...Though it is an open forum...I want them to answer my post thanksSmile...Regarding the TM given their opinion...YesLOL, I can clearly see what that means too...You need to read my post properly...I wrote that it's obvious who Karan is friendly with, so why debate the issue?Embarrassed...We all accept that...

You will not agree with me, due where your preference lies...So please don't give me the 'freedom of speach' excuse Smile...Just imagine if a topic of a the same nature, was made on our forum, with different names...Hope you understand...

Please let the MODs deal with the topic...Yashashri Masurkar should not be mentioned here...It's know secret how certain groups feel about her...I don't want any fight and don't have much time for them...If you don't like my comments please ignoreSmile

Take care...

@MODs - Please deal with this issue as you see fit...

@Deepali - Thanks for being thereLOL...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinu-Deepali-missfilmyk.krithika..Gowri..shrav_KTholic

missfilmy

Goldie

missfilmy

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Its a request to moderators, as far I know  IF rule is not to discuss personal lives of actors, I hope in future Yashashri's name will not be brought here. Please close that topic and all report it.

Edited by missfilmy - 07 February 2013 at 6:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinu-Deepali-k.krithika

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
what can i say Gun tells its Previously and i agree with herEmbarrassedSmile

Please do not bring up actors/actresses not directly related to EHMMBH. Furthermore, comparisons between celebs are not allowed on IF

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

Danika

Danika

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Much needed post. Thanks.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top