Rate The Episode post Leap

Poll

How was the 1st episode post leap

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
How did you find the 1st episode post leap?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
 aarti ! for me this is refresh and interesting ..👍🏼
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its much better then adini romance 🤣
anagha107 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronshaan

its much better then adini romance 🤣

absolutely, much better than adi-sugni love story.  But when vicky tries to leave that place, sugni(illusion) say that no matter where he go in the world,  she will not leave him and she is the soul of him.  I think here she means the guilt that vicky bearing on his soul that sugni died cuz of him. 
And the background narration voice says moksha(relief/free from the burdens/guilt) will come to him when vicky enters banaras.  What does that mean?  Is it the indication that vicky is in guilt and he find sugni in banaras and he give her back to adi and getting free from his burden?  if this could be the case in the later episodes,  then be the end of this show once and for all.  I just do not want to see adini together again. 
Edited by anagha107 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: anagha107

absolutely, much better than adi-sugni love story.  But when vicky tries to leave that place, sugni(illusion) say that no matter where he go in the world,  she will not leave him and she is the soul of him.  I think here she means the guilt that vicky bearing on his soul that sugni died cuz of him. 
And the background narration voice says moksha(relief/free from the burdens/guilt) will come to him when vicky enters banaras.  What does that mean?  Is it the indication that vicky is in guilt and he find sugni in banaras and he give her back to adi and getting free from his burden?  if this could be the case in the later episodes,  then be the end of this show once and for all.  I just do not want to see adini together again. 

you are right
I guess that was only to gain TRP but if its again a trick to make adini pair then what the use of it ?
well I said that at least some episodes No adini romance and yeah I guess its a trick they want him to bring sugni to adi and then they think we will accept adini (vikram sacrificing part)
croziaxx thumbnail
Ladhkiyo !! kabhi kuch accha bhi bol diya kro..😡
adini ab waps nahi aane wale hai..i can bet😳   aur vikram ka dimag itna nahi khrab huaa hai,jo wo sugni ko saup dega us nikkme adi ko.. 
isliye chill  🤗
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why don't we stop obsessing about Adini

Let's enjoy the show and if or when it happens decide whether to watch or give up.

IMHO too much attention is being given to a pair that as it stands does not exist. So Let's stop this discussion as it is getting repetitive
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with Payal...It's  all seems like a new start for Vickram and his demonsSo far it is going ok still waitng to see  how it goes. The new Sugni I saw yesterday  I liked.
Vickram was excellent as a heart broken Hunted man .
 Suman and  Company ..I think they could have used the time to explain more about how sh got her hands on the preperty, rather than showing  her and Hukum ect.
 But lets wait and watch to see how it unfolds.

ronshaan thumbnail
Okay Payal No more adini topic
Adini is dead 4 me ... Next... Vikram wow he looks great in black color and we love him 4 helping the boy and saying no to that man who wanted to take him to that dirty place
hope 2 c more then 5 min of vikram in coming episode
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊Find post leap episode very entertaining and interesting. New Sugni's character trait is almost indentical  to the original Sugni, whom we all admired,adored,and can relate to previously.Guess CVs are trying to restore Vickram and Sugni to their original form or close to, as we have seen so far.
With this new storyline, anything is possible, and only the CVs can resurrect each characters to their original form. Let's hope that this time around the CVs redeemed themselves and don't mess up.

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago