Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapvita_narineshivnirjennyrsgold1978starReenaKeshachadhewarlocomotowikileakslalitha13testindiadent4ucbindia2009zahirharshi21rgatturazor12gaayikasinipillaiBhavyaRedyramonamoctopieRaleighbcatPutijaChalhovHoneySucklevenputturanicroziaxxSandy66JulieDleelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*PSH WU 28 Jan New entries/Benaras/Sugni as Kali*" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks Aarathi. saw the episode yesterday was interesting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12tulipdaisy

Rakhi1608

Rakhi1608

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
thanks Arti.

I wonder here also Sugni is  prostitute.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

razor12

razor12

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Thank you Aarti,
  I sincerely wish this is just Sugni's look alike and not Sugni herself.

This sounds interesting, lets see how long we can have this feeling...lost faith on the CVS of this show.

widdytulipdaisy

goldhorse

Groupbie

goldhorse

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Personally I feel this track is started to satisfy Vikram-Sugni fans. Sigh.  Wish fans wouldn't interefere with story lines. This is not the only show that is doing this. Fans can be such a pain

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
after so many weeks i enjoyed a episode as much,  even i forgot every thing for a sec, while watchingEmbarrassed 
it was refresh and interesting, but aarti ! i don't think that woman is bunty's amma, she is too young, i think she is 'malkin' of that area so may be every body calling her 'amma' ... but her character is interesting..
and story seems good, if this time cv handle it well, sug's look a like character feels strong .. 
let see what is ahead.. Smile

Edited by croziaxx - 29 January 2013 at 3:14am

widdyanagha107

Bella-Edward

Bella-Edward

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
first a dancer and now a prost hmmm
anyway where is our hero Aditya..

Anjinie

IF-Dazzler

Anjinie

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.