-Anji- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey peeps! How r u? Kaise ho? Como a va? Como estas?
So anyways .. I'm back with another post .. For those who actually read them.. :) jk!
Anyways.. I always say that I'm writing a ss or a ff or something because I always have a beginning that I love to start the ff with.. Bu I get too lazy to continue them.. So.. I've decided that I'm just gonna give you scenarios instead of promising u ff's which I will update twice in every century .. :)
And since I love doing my scenarios with songs .. Here's another one.. It was just a quick thought..

Asad,Najma,Dilshad and Zoya are sitting in the living room and are having a karaoke sort of night fun ..
Asad obviously isn't participating but after being insisted by his ammi,he agreed to sit and listen..

So the game starts:

Najma starts the game with the song: angaraia leti hoon main jab zor zor se..
(asad doesnt really listen to these songs so he doesn't have an idea of the type of song this is as yet.. But hearing this line he starts to listen keenly giving najma a sort of upset glare )

Zoya smiles at hearing this song and jumps up.. Dilshad is smiling as well and looks at asad to see his reaction on the song...

Najma: ooh aah ki awaaz hai aati hai ror se.. Main to chalu is kadar ke Mach jaye e gadar.. Hosh vale bhi madhosh aaengey nazar...

Asad is looking at najma with blazing eyes.. and then sees Dilshad who gives him an encouraging nod.. He sees the smile on her face and let's it go..

Zoya gets ready to dance on the chorus of the song and is putting herself in that posture...

Najma: Mere photo ko... Mere photo ko seene se yaar chipkale saiyaan Fevicol se...
Main toh kabse hoon ready taiyaar patale saiyaan missed call se...

Zoya is dancing in full force and is doing the moves quite blatantly.. Oblivious to the fact that asad was watching her ... Angry at first.. Then upset.. Then the look softened. And a little smile came..

Then zoya decides to go .. (this song is keeping in mind the fact that both asad and zoya have started feeling something for each other)

"kabhi toh nazar milao.. Kabhi to kareeb aao.. "
Looks at asad... Asad stops what he was doing and listens to the lyrics cArefully..

Zoya continues " Jo nahin kahan hai... Kabhi toh samajh bhi jaao.."

Zoya looks directly at asad ... Asad slowly looks up at zoya realizing what the lyrics mean...
Then without breaking the eyelock.. She continues " hum bhi toh hai tumhare.. Dewaane ho dewaane"
This she says with questioning eyes to him.. And his gaze softens.. And he gives her a little nod with a slight smile .. :)

Ok thats it people! Hope I didn't bore u!
Gtg now.. Mayb I'll post another one soon if u like this one... Please comment and if u want please also leave a song which I MIGHT.. no promises.. I might use in one of my scenarios..

I have an IT test to study for now.. Au Revoir!
:)

Just a question... Any SINDHIS here??!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey anjali.. Totally enjoyed d scenario..
I could actually picture Zoya doing all d steps n asad staring at her..
'patale saiyan missed call se' n asad thinking.. '' ms farooqi aap tho mera phone thod thi rehti hain, aur meine Jo phone diya accept bhi nahi kiya'' 😆

good post dear.. Keep them coming, maybe we can add something to it too 😊

P.S. All d best for d test!Edited by ArVi-licious - 11 years ago
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what a scene!!! i want something like this to happen...some sweet light moments...i'm so waiting for the day that Asad accepts that he likes Zoya...can't wait to see how he goes about wooing her