Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
So scripted means Dimpy and Debina are paid by PH just to bully Gizele and ruin their public image..just assume both the girls agreed,but what about Gizele,she is also getting paid to get bullied ?
Who will agree to do such villaineous stuff that too on TV ?
And They are not that desperate for job they have projects in their hand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SizzlingPaRud-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Scripted or not? (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SizzlingPaRud-

SizzlingPaRud-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

Excuse me, you may think it's not scripted but some of us think otherwise!! That doesn't mean we are in denial!!  How do you know it's not scripted?!! Maybe not everything is scripted but probably some parts are!! There were a lot of silly fights that didn't make sense, so why wouldn't we question it??!! There were a lot of things edited out as well!! Geek 

Shreya

What exactly did I say that made you so hyper? Ermm Yes, if you READ what I wrote, I clearly stated there are things that are scripted. This is a reality show and those are known for having stuff that isn't reality. First episode of the show that SI fell asleep was completely scripted. A few other things were too last week. The editing sucks big time. But that's not the point. I'm talking about what comes out of their mouth. I'm sure that's not scripted.

SizzlingPaRud-

SizzlingPaRud-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nee-

y would anyone wanna ruin their image??
sanaya was genuine,,, i liked the way she presented herself past week!!!

if the show is scripted,, y should the celebrity agree to such terms?? so they would do anything for money then??

Thank you!

Again, there are things here which are scripted as it's impossible for them not to be. Like someone else said, a reality show would be very boring if they kept it completely real. But I am sure no one forced these celebrities to talk or behave a certain way. I'm sure Debina and Dumpy were not told by the producers to go in the room and bitch about Gizele there, or Dumpy to question Gizele over her lips, legs or anything else.

I doubt any celebrity would want to do such stuff on camera knowingly and shed their image just for money Ermm

aditiprem

aditiprem

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
I WANT TO TELL SO CALLED DEBINA FANS WHO ARE SUPPORTING HER FOR THIS BITCHY TALKS ,SO IF EVERYTHING IS SCRIPTED THEN SHE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY AND WHAT ARE THOSE PEOPLE THOSE WHO DOES ANYTHING FOR MONEY ALL THEM KNOW. SO FIRST CHECK REALITY AND OPEN YOUR MOUTHS.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky_Darling_

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
I very honestly do belive it's scripted to an extent ..
The marking may not be , but I guess some of the unnecessary gossips and drama is scripted! Or if it's not it's just being shown in such a way! If something very little happens , they are going to Edit the background music , edit their expressions from other parts , stick them together and make it look as if they were really mad at each other when it's just a little argument! 

..RamKiJanaki..

happygolucky

IF-Rockerz

happygolucky

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditiprem

I WANT TO TELL SO CALLED DEBINA FANS WHO ARE SUPPORTING HER FOR THIS BITCHY TALKS ,SO IF EVERYTHING IS SCRIPTED THEN SHE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY AND WHAT ARE THOSE PEOPLE THOSE WHO DOES ANYTHING FOR MONEY ALL THEM KNOW. SO FIRST CHECK REALITY AND OPEN YOUR MOUTHS.

Very good point.Thumbs Up 

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Likeyou said , one can be told to spice things up or 'act bitchy' but I seriously doubt the makers put words into their mouths .

And if it's scripted ...just as bad then .. Agreeing to mock someone on television ...? And why will Giselle agree to get mocked on her supposed lip surgery openly ?

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I don't think its scripted just bcoz some celebs came out of their mask n showed true colors does'nt make the show scripted, That's My POV

happygolucky

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.