Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SizzlingPaRud-

SizzlingPaRud-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
That seems to be the question here.

There are places where you think the show is really scripted. The first episode was the biggest clue. Sanaya 'falling asleep' before the guests arrive was completely fake and made me question just how much of this show is 'reality'.

But the comments that these people are passing are definitely not. Gizele was correct when she said "at the end of the day you are responsible for what you say and how you react." Yes seeing how this is an Indian reality show and they always need some desi masala in the episodes, I'm sure they must have told the celebs to spice things up. But whatever Ragini said to Nigar was not scripted and vice versa. Ragini picked at almost everything when Nigar hosted last night. The '1' mark she gave to Nigar was also not scripted. Same with Debina and Dimpy. There was no need for them to go in a room and bitch about Gizele in such a way. I highly doubt they were told to say such stuff. That was pathetic and really low of them, and to me, that spoke volumes about their characters.

There is a way for you to be on a reality show and not ruin your image. Sanaya Irani walked out with a clean image from a reality show. I think by far she has been the most popular celeb. of the lot so they could have used her to add their drama but she stayed out of it. Fact is, some of these contestants are plain obnoxious.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102madhubala.ishqAimenKBalamPichkari-MashiatMimosa.RudraParo.coolmausamAndy_Dynamite_Darling_desaitsupriya.ipkknd-allizwell-EtherealSanz..bangaloreshappygoluckyanjucooljaya100..Athena..-WhiteGirl-Nishita123Nikki_TitliSilence_Gold

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Scripted or not?" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Posting it here again...

The ppl who say this show is scripted r only making fool of themselves more than these actors, coz no one with brain would insult or ruin his/her own image purposely...
They are ready to believe what they want, but not the fact that the model herself stated as u highlighted it...

What to say about such fans... They live in denial of lala land thinking as these actors as they seen them on their imaginations...

Edited by Zee_News - 28 January 2013 at 6:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SizzlingPaRud-.RudraParo.

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
LOL actors got their cash, channel got their TRPS

viewers got their entertainment.

baat khatam ;)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzSizzlingPaRud-mohit_loverAndy_Dynamiteanjucool

SizzlingPaRud-

SizzlingPaRud-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Posting it here again...

The ppl who say this show is scripted r only making fool of themselves more than these actors, coz no one with brain would insult or ruin his/her own image purposely...
They are ready to believe what they want, but not the fact that the model herself stated as u highlighted it...

What to say about such fans... They live in denial of lala land thinking as these actors as they seen them on their imaginations...

@bold: WORD! Agree. I'm a 1000% sure no one told Debina and Dumpy to go in the room and bitch like that. That's them talking. You don't need to be catty to be in a reality show.

Fans will be fans. They will always defend their favorites even when they are wrong Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silence_Gold

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Excuse me, you may think it's not scripted but some of us think otherwise!! That doesn't mean we are in denial!!  How do you know it's not scripted?!! Maybe not everything is scripted but probably some parts are!! There were a lot of silly fights that didn't make sense, so why wouldn't we question it??!! There were a lot of things edited out as well!! Geek 

Shreya

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Every reality show is at least somewhat scripted. To deny that is foolish.

They may not be fully scripted, but they are definitely somewhat scripted. That's what brings in the money for channels. No one wants to see the real thing, as it would be boring.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
y would anyone wanna ruin their image??
sanaya was genuine,,, i liked the way she presented herself past week!!!

if the show is scripted,, y should the celebrity agree to such terms?? so they would do anything for money then??

SizzlingPaRud-_Darling_

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -IshkkZaadi-

LOL actors got their cash, channel got their TRPS

viewers got their entertainment.

baat khatam ;)

Completely agreed LOLLOL

Well according to me the whole thing is scripted! No doubt in that!

ashuzcoolmausam

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.