India-Forums

Dudeee Ragni is an aweful aweful person (Page 2)

pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Im not saying Niagr is some saint... but im sorry but Ragini is a B**** to say the LEAST!!!!!! 
-WhiteGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-WhiteGirl-
-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
well i think last week they were way to decent compared to the girls who were picking on giselle last night!!
karanvir was fun!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblygal1711

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Please now! Ragini is gone now there are new people , stop bashing her please ! :((
I know she might have be wrong somewhere but whatsoever there are such scenes where they edit it! 
If there is a little argument , they are gonna put background music of being irritated or mad or shocked , then they are gonna take their expressions from different parts and stick them together and make it look as if it was a huge deal!! Unncessary drama and fights! But yea giving 1 point to NigAr was uncalled for , but neither is nigar an angel if not Ragini! 
bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nee-

well i think last week they were way to decent compared to the girls who were picking on giselle last night!!
karanvir was fun!!

yup exactly...i found out previous group was decent...they only had ego clash...now these girls are pointing on persons physical features which i found very rude...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-wolverine-I_Heart_Friends-WhiteGirl-

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
ragini made poor nigar cry , ragini deserves what she's getting Angry

pakdramafan00

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
dimpy and debina were both so mean. even debina gave someone a one.. probably giselle. i guess there will soon be people bashing her after that episode 

and ragini did say that' i love the house' (nigar's house). nobody pointed fingers at andy for using the word kotha!!!

Shehreen_27

Naya-hai-wah Goldie
Naya-hai-wah
Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
If you think Ragini was evil,then wait two mothers of Ragini are arrived and teasing angel gizele.
Coming soon...maaramaari over food

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index