Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki

Dudeee Ragni is an aweful aweful person

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Not just the 1 mark that she gave, the way this girl acted at Nigar house the ENTIRE time, from the second she walked in was just disgusting, like it was horrendous on another level. she complained about EVERYTHINGGG, the perfume the flower the drink the food the desert the arrangement, and who is she to pass SOOO much judgement on someone after knowing them for only thirty seconds. 

they are all going to other peoples house and picking and pin pointing issues, but what she did was beyond outrageous.  

she needs to look at herself before pointing fingers at others. Shes a B**** to say the least.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SizzlingPaRud- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You need to watch todays episode. Those girls from last week are angels in front of Dimpy and Debina from this week 🤣
rosesforyou thumbnail
^^ I did and im not gonna lie, I disagree with you, with all do respect. For some reason I found todays episode just fun. And Ragni was rude and mean and ignorant. 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: komalkhokhar

^^ I did and im not gonna lie, I disagree with you, with all do respect. For some reason I found todays episode just fun. And Ragni was rude and mean and ignorant. 

I also agree. I did not like how Debina and Dimpy went in a separate room and made fun of Gizele. That was uncalled for and I'm disappointed in them for that scene, but otherwise Debina was OK throughout the episode. It was Dimpy that behaved obnoxiously, and rudest out of all contestants so far was Ragini. She really went too far.

Well, I don't know how far this show is scripted or not, but it's definitely not the best reality show Indian TV has seen.
SizzlingPaRud- thumbnail
Originally posted by: komalkhokhar

I agree with you about Ragini though. I think I commented on her the day the episode came out of Nigar hosting. That was extremely irritating. Nigar was no saint agreed, but Ragini just didn't let things go. Every single damn thing Ragini picked on and it was irritating. Nigar wasn't an excellent host but she did not deserve a one. She could have easily scored a 5. Her food was good and the entertainment and decorations were excellent. Ragini was just childish and rude.
Edited by Vampire_Lover - 11 years ago
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vampire_Lover

You need to watch todays episode. Those girls from last week are angels in front of Dimpy and Debina from this week 🤣

I had no plans to watch now that Sanaya's not in the show but when I heard about the episode I figured it couldn't be worse than Ragini and Nigar, boy was I wrong. These two made Ragini and Nigar look like they were having a little schoolgirl spat. Debina and Dimpy were horrible. You don't tell a man to look at a woman's legs or talk about her lips or any other part of her anatomy. I couldn't believe it when Dimpy aked Gizelle, at the dining table, if her lips were natural. Dimpy is totally classless.Debina was a little better but that private bitch session was outrageous,
Ragini lost her cool because she felt Nigar had been rude in both Sanaya's and her homes but D&D didn't even need any provoking they just attacked.
Obviously some of the show has to be scripted...perhaps D&D going into the room was scripted but what came out of their mouths definitely wasn't. I don't have any clue whatsoever who Gizelle is but in this first episode she handled herself really well, I hope she was able to maintain her dignity but if the promos for tomorrow are anything to go by then probably not. 
SizzlingPaRud- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaya100

I had no plans to watch now that Sanaya's not in the show but when I heard about the episode I figured it couldn't be worse than Ragini and Nigar, boy was I wrong. These two made Ragini and Nigar look like they were having a little schoolgirl spat. Debina and Dimpy were horrible. You don't tell a man to look at a woman's legs or talk about her lips or any other part of her anatomy. I couldn't believe it when Dimpy aked Gizelle, at the dining table, if her lips were natural. Dimpy is totally classless.Debina was a little better but that private bitch session was outrageous,
Ragini lost her cool because she felt Nigar had been rude in both Sanaya's and her homes but D&D didn't even need any provoking they just attacked.
Obviously some of the show has to be scripted...perhaps D&D going into the room was scripted but what came out of their mouths definitely wasn't. I don't have any clue whatsoever who Gizelle is but in this first episode she handled herself really well, I hope she was able to maintain her dignity but if the promos for tomorrow are anything to go by then probably not. 

Funny thing is, when I saw all the contestants, I thought it would be Gizele and Debina against Dumpy because Dumpy's the one who looks all innocent and nice as compared to the other two. It turned out to be the complete opposite! That woman's a real bitch! I do not find Debina better in any sense, she may have not been saying anything but she was very well supporting it.

These two are horrible. Ragini and Nigar may have been annoying but nothing in front of Debina and Dumpy. Not for me at least.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vampire_Lover

Funny thing is, when I saw all the contestants, I thought it would be Gizele and Debina against Dumpy because Dumpy's the one who looks all innocent and nice as compared to the other two. It turned out to be the complete opposite! That woman's a real bitch! I do not find Debina better in any sense, she may have not been saying anything but she was very well supporting it.

These two are horrible. Ragini and Nigar may have been annoying but nothing in front of Debina and Dumpy. Not for me at least.

I've caught the odd episode here and there of Nach Baliye and I thought Dimpy was sweet but then I guess she doesn't open her mouth as much there. You're right supporting bad behaviour is just as bad as initiating it but Dimpy irritated me more I guess, especially when she said she intended to find out the details of everyone's lives over the week...how sad must her life be for her to feel the need to be so invasive in others lives.
rosesforyou thumbnail
Im not saying Niagr is some saint... but im sorry but Ragini is a B**** to say the LEAST!!!!!! 
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well i think last week they were way to decent compared to the girls who were picking on giselle last night!!
karanvir was fun!!