SUGNI AND ADI SCENES BY ME :") (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Sweet_Krishna

Sweet_Krishna

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Nice work ... I am waiting for Aditya to reappear and get reunited with his SugniTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thapelo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUGNI AND ADI SCENES BY ME :") (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ariarai

IF-Dazzler

ariarai

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Krishna

Nice work ... I am waiting for Aditya to reappear and get reunited with his SugniTongueTongue

me to

Thapelo

Thapelo

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I have got to admit I have been panicking since watching recent psh scene and tvs/chulbuli that they are planning to axe adini but now I'm hopeful aditya will return to take his wife (have a feeling his crazy now) and adini once again reign supreme. Nice to read your post we are in the minority in the forum so its always good meet other adini supporters

Edited by Thapelo - 07 February 2013 at 3:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alisabalqisgeetika22

ariarai

IF-Dazzler

ariarai

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thapelo

I have got to admit I have been panicking since watching recent psh scene and tvs/chulbuli that they are planning to axe adini but now I'm hopeful aditya will return to take his wife (have a feeling his crazy now) and adini once again reign supreme. Nice to read your post we are in the minority in the forum so its always good meet other adini supporters

adini all the way yaar

geetika22

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariarai

adini all the way yaar

I m also die hrd fan of nandish.. Bt nw i wnt hm to quit shw nd cme in sme gud fresh romantic shw wat say guys Wink

Edited by geetika22 - 07 February 2013 at 9:19am

ariarai

IF-Dazzler

ariarai

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetika22

adini all the way yaar

I m also die hrd fan of nandish.. Bt nw i wnt hm to quit shw nd cme in sme gud fresh romantic shw wat say guys Wink

first let him settle things with sugni

geetika22

ariarai

IF-Dazzler

ariarai

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
UPDATED

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetika22

adini all the way yaar

ya geets...hope he gets a strong role..in a new show...psh ki trp is very less...we watched psh for nandish only...if at all he comes back it shud. be full of revenge mode...a strong adi...n the show needs strong storyline...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.