Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AshleyAngelena

IF-Dazzler

AshleyAngelena

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Hi guys..!!
had missed you all so much..
ok there is a website in which i have add Debina just yesterday and I need your help..
please guys like her pics and if you have time them make a id its a humble request..
i will post the link you just have to go there and hit the +1 VOTE button. plzz guys atlest lets make her in top 50..!!! and if u have facebook then plzz hit like also there itself u just have to log on and just hit like ..

Now here raking is

In india 121
in india on facebook like 109

in the world 571
in the world on facebook like 465
plzz let's make it better..

THE LINK 
Debina Bonnerjee - The Most Popular Actresses Of The World. WhoPopular.COM
http://www.whopopular.com/Debina-Bonnerjee#

Debina Bonnerjee

Debina Bonnerjee
Debina Bonnerjee (born April 18, 1983) is an Indian actress. She is notable for her television role as Sita in the 2008 television series Ramayan with her husband Gurmeet Choudhary as Sri Ram.

Edited by AshleyAngelena - 08 February 2013 at 5:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93AmeeraalikhanProud-India

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hey Guys...!!!!!!!!!!" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AshleyAngelena

IF-Dazzler

AshleyAngelena

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
guys plzz vote...Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.