Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Our wait is over...!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zaara610

IF-Rockerz

zaara610

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Finally Vihaan & bulbul met.I was waiting patiently for their meeting.Our wait is over.Hope to see a unfolding of a wonderful love story between 2 people one with a failed love story and other who does not believe in love.It sounds so interesting because the stage is set for a perfect love story.Now its upto EKTA KAPOOR.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

family2010aasmaanriatagore*Maleena*princess101elasinghtiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our wait is over...!!!!" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Their first meet was so funny. Vihaan certainly got an "earful" from bulbul. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Poor Vihaan all set to be ruined by a Singh! Ouch Bulbul certainly is a carbon copy of her mother in the department of bhasans Dead

Haven't seen the episode (like many other epis). Just my 2 cents based on what I read on the forum!

Edited by aishray - 28 January 2013 at 4:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

Poor Vihaan all set to be ruined by a Singh! Ouch Bulbul certainly is a carbon copy of her mother in the department of bhasans Dead

Haven't seen the episode (like many other epis). Just my 2 cents based on what I read on the forum!
no yaar she didn't give him bhashans like mona but she was pissed off wid him bcoz of her scooty's accident wid his car & as u know she really doesn't like guys much so give an earful 2 Vihaan.LOL

Edited by tiny15 - 29 January 2013 at 9:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-aishrayzaara610

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.