MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone after watching the show from the very first  day i think this show is not only about family...
According to my perspective i think the story will move forward right now the track is unfolding its new it needs some time to disclose its plot fully...
When the show started like me many of you thought bharti is the lead but then all of a sudden bhoomi entered from no where... it was literally a surprise for me... so dont you think its too early to judge the show and its plot...?  the upcoming plot might be much more interesting...
bharti is a popular actress i dont think she is in the show as a side character she will have a major role what we dont know yet?
maybe after the mill thing is solved the original track will start...
i think it will be a love triangle between jay bhoomi and bharti dont you think? but now its soon to say anything its just my view... just want you all not to get dishearted the show is not a b grade one the characters are well knows its shooted in abroad it will have an interest track ahead...
*fingers crossed*πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I Agree wid u...
Though it wil b a luv triangle... Butit will intersting 2 watch dat HOW WIL IT TAKE PLACE????
& yes dis wil start only post aftr his return 2 india wid Bhoomi...!!!
& 4 dat Jai's & Bhoomis luv story shuld start soon...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post...I agree and it's too early to say, what will come next😊...Right now there are three tracks in my view...
One in the US, with Jai's struggle and meeting Bhoomi...
Next is the family angle, with Hasmukh and Ketki's negativity...
Now a three track has been shown, with Bharti;s marriage and how Ansu Baa is taking on the responsiblity for it...

So the foundation is set, for the future story 😊
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MsLuscious

Hello everyone after watching the show from the very first  day i think this show is not only about family...

According to my perspective i think the story will move forward right now the track is unfolding its new it needs some time to disclose its plot fully...
When the show started like me many of you thought bharti is the lead but then all of a sudden bhoomi entered from no where... it was literally a surprise for me... so dont you think its too early to judge the show and its plot...?  the upcoming plot might be much more interesting...
bharti is a popular actress i dont think she is in the show as a side character she will have a major role what we dont know yet?
maybe after the mill thing is solved the original track will start...
i think it will be a love triangle between jay bhoomi and bharti dont you think? but now its soon to say anything its just my view... just want you all not to get dishearted the show is not a b grade one the characters are well knows its shooted in abroad it will have an interest track ahead...
*fingers crossed*πŸ˜ƒ

Bhoomi's character will fall in love with Jay is a old news..Many articles a year back stated the same..Nothing new there..I really hope its not a love triangle.. Its very common!!!
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i don't think it will be a love triangle πŸ˜†
the show mainly revolves around jay's character only.. πŸ˜›
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gud post!! Me too think its love triangle...but, I think Jay should not sacrifies hs luv...even after hs marriage with bharati he should still luv bhoomi...n then someone cum for bharati who help her to get out of dis marriage :P!! Means, I want to see one more angle to dis luv story...lolz
poo_j thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveYM

Gud post!! Me too think its love triangle...but, I think Jay should not sacrifies hs luv...even after hs marriage with bharati he should still luv bhoomi...n then someone cum for bharati who help her to get out of dis marriage :P!! Means, I want to see one more angle to dis luv story...lolz

Agree Neelu!!! If Jay marries Bharti he needs to do on it own..Not by family pressure..But he is in love with Bhoomi so its not possible..Better they need to introduce a parallel lead..There was a article long back in TOI abt parallel male lead too..πŸ˜‰ Edited by poo_j - 11 years ago
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Originally posted by: poo_j

Agree Neelu!!! If Jay marries Bharti he needs to do on it own..Not by family pressure..But he is in love with Bhoomi so its not possible..Better they need to introduce a parallel lead..There was a article long back in TOI abt parallel male lead too..πŸ˜‰

Poo...main tabi kush houngi...jab "Woh aageya...jisaka hum sab ko intazar hain"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveYM

Poo...main tabi kush houngi...jab "Woh aageya...jisaka hum sab ko intazar hain"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I know Neelu..πŸ˜ƒ You know my wish too..πŸ˜‰
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Originally posted by: poo_j

I know Neelu..πŸ˜ƒ You know my wish too..πŸ˜‰

New version of BHAJAN 'Aao re saware' nahi ... 'Aao re Sawariya' :D :D