arnav

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
i agree

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

kkusum drives me mad now

blaming Abhay! and then accepting him to pat her on the back and say "oh yeah! good job accusing me for Mahi's murder...I will defenitally take your side"

silly woman!

tarangir Newbie
tarangir
tarangir

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Agree with you. You have made excellent points. Whoever is the writer of KKusum takes too many and serious liberties with the storyline and jumps around too much.

I think that the fragrance brings ber memomry back she remenbers her past life and her daughter Kusum. But, as you say, she cannot remember all the people she did not know before.

Also, for a woman who has been projected as brilliant in all spheres until new Kusum came on the screen, cannot be stupid enought to accuse her husband in public at their own party of serious crime like murder without ever talking to him first. And of course, she never prepares him for his visit to police.

Have you notice Garv always appears when Kshitij is with Kumud and Kumud always arrives to see Garv when Kali is with him? Of course, the suspinions continue this way.

You must have noticed that whenever there is any explanation, they dont finish the sentence!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are too many loose ends and too many impossiboe situations.   It will go on until we conitue to watch it. Can we break the habit?
sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Nikita's niece who was visting Kapoor house with her husband and daughter called Nikita Chachi. If Nikita is her chachi then she should be either Sarla's or Arundhati's daughter.

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

That's exactly what I was thinking!

She called her "chachi" which means that they have to be a relative of the kapoor's, not nikita right? Good observations guys!Thumbs Up

Go to top