India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

biggest bloopers in KKusum

Racmonpheebs Groupbie
Racmonpheebs
Racmonpheebs

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, I for one loved KKusum and coould not miss an episode of this serial for anything, Even if away, I recorded it and watched it. But since the leap I have had a very hard time understanding the serial. I am trying to compile a list of biggest bloopers in KKusum, Can you guys add any if I have missed
1. before the leap(18 yrs) We saw aryaman and Saakshi getting married, assuming her firstborn is Ajay Malya's baby, Ksitij, the baby should be  now, after 18 yrs, say 18 & 1/2 yrs.
2. Kali being elder to Kkumud should be 18 and some months making Kkumud   18 and Nakul born after that, a minor (less than 17 yrs)
3. This story doesn't make sense, where have you seen 18 yrs old guys running successful business empires and being so mature as to get married and engaged.
4. Go to Mahi's murder, when KKusum was arrested why didn't she say at that time that Abhay, Mahi & herself had an argument and Abhay killed Mahi. Why is she saying that now.
5. The ACP is supposed to be smart how can he arrest a respectable business tycoon on the basis of a cologne or aftershave or perfume smell. As I understand you need a definite proof before arresting anybody for murder, not the say so of a mentally unstable person.
6. After loosing her memory KKusum has been staying in Kapoor house, and just the day before she finds out that her Wardrobe and Abhays wardrobes are seperate.
7. Where do you assume Abhay sleeps in the night without Kkusum realizing her stupidity.
8. How does she remember Sohan? Who was supposed to  be a 8-9 yr old at the timeframe of her memory.
9. The time when KKusum remembers her memory she was around 25-26 yrs, how can now she say to kumud you are like my daughter, for god sake the girl is 18 -19 yrs old.
10. why doesn't she remember her family?
11. Where is her sister Jyoti, who was a lawyer, at the time of her need, two times, when she was fighting kumud's case against Nakul and now her own case.
12. We learnt in one of the episodes that Kkusum's father had passes away, but how, when, where , no one knows.
13. Where the hell is Kali and how is she
14. Kumud was supposed to be atleast 5 months pregnant, why wasn't she showing. I remember my pregnancy, I had started showing as early as the 4th month
15. .................

Another thing I would like to add though this is not a blooper, but ekta takes a miscarriage so lightly, that she just shows it again and again in her serials, that I feel like really trying to tell her to go and meet mothers who have lost their babies and see what it feels like. But One thing can be said you can't experience the sorrows of other people unless you have been through it. I can only pray to god that she understands the sorrow of those mothers and mothers-to-be who lost their babies without going through that trauma herself.

I know this is a long message but I am waiting to hear from you guys, how you feel about it and add on to the list of biggest bloopers here.
Racmonpheeb 

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Hey! Awesome! Most of these bloopers made me wonder myself....but someof them I didn't even think of

Ekta also makes marriages light too

if you divorce someone you don't forget it easily

another blooper: when Mahi died...Kkusum was the first to be accused

and when she was they sent her to jail!!

But Abhay was arrested as well but he wasn't in jail

like he got arrested on monday...but he didn't go to jail like Kkusum did...why is that?

and the day kkusum went to court and sohan bailed her out...the judge said that the court will now be in session in two days...but that never happened!

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

Great Observations!!!

I have gotten so sick of this show that I can't even notice these bloopers. But you are right, they do not make any sense. Does ekta think we are stupid that we can't notice these things? If she thinks so then she's the stupid one.

And I completely agree with you on the topic of miscarriages. This issue is taken very lightly and ekta has to be the most retarded person I know. For her making a women have a miscarriage in a drama is like getting slapped on the hand. Its no big deal and it happens.

Fine.........you wanna address the issue of miscarriages......that's fine......but why doesn't she (ekta) also show the emotional trauma that follows. I have no kids and am not even married, I'm just a silly teen but I can understand what it would feel like to loose a child.

-For heavens sake, when Kumud lost her baby, the next day she's up and adam. She's wearing a bright yellow salwar kameez. It doesn't even look like she's had a miscarriage.

-It takes time to heal after incidents such as having a miscarriage. Ekta makes the women in the serials who have had miscarriages, more interested in their own marital problems and problems of others rather than the actual issue itself. For example, kumud is worried more about her marriage then her miscarriage. I mean.........your husband is still there.....but you child isn't.

-Bottom line, I hate the fact that Ekta keeps killing babies all for ratings. She's not sending out a positive message and it addressing the issue of "miscarriages" comepletely wrong. In my opinion, she's needs a brain check or something. How the hell does she come up with such rediculous storylines and concepts?

Anywho, this is too long now. I just wanted to let you know that I agree with you. Thumbs Up

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

The ratings should go down!! Not up! ARGh killing a baby is not a small thing...it's a horrible and big thing...and not to mention sadCry

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

god job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

i have noticed many of those myself but still watch the show and love it. so sad! hahahaaha!

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Its okay...........I still watch it too. I don't know why, but I do. At least I have people to share my criticism with!!!Wink
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
:) did you all read the bloopers I added?
ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

They just need to end this show for goodness sake.  How long has it been on for now?  3 or 4 years? 

And Ekta needs to get married and deal with this stuff (if she hasn't already) cuz she doesn't know anything about babies...in fact I read somewhere that she hates babies so she would not mind if they died which is sooo horrible Cry dudes, whatever with Ekta...she needs to seriously take a long sabattical from making dramas and movies and just let someone else do it.  Jassi Jaise Koi Nahin is going better then Ekta Kapoor's shows. 

Go to top