Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@PuRpLe.DiVa  dont knw abt taani fans...bt we SS fans had enough of emotional scenes...dose bahuth ho gaya...and ss fans have been experiencing thsi from past 2 years...

and aasthma track is to only and only connect dance-swayam and sharon...beech mein taani???? no its nt that way gal...
i really loved the scene...it was a proper girl to girl discussion which i liked :)
PuRpLe.DiVa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: katie_vd4evr

i really loved the scene...it was a proper girl to girl discussion which i liked :)

Thr R Sm Ppl Hu Need A Full On...N Paras Of Xplaination U Knw...Seedhi Baat Samjh Nai AatiπŸ˜›
Edited by PuRpLe.DiVa - 11 years ago
PuRpLe.DiVa thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

@PuRpLe.DiVa  dont knw abt taani fans...bt we SS fans had enough of emotional scenes...dose bahuth ho gaya...and ss fans have been experiencing thsi from past 2 years...

and aasthma track is to only and only connect dance-swayam and sharon...beech mein taani???? no its nt that way gal...

Oh Mannn!! Nt Again Plzzz...I Dnt Want 2 Create Arguement Here Nww...Y Do U Ppl Get SwaRon Har Gali Se Yaar...U Had Enough Of Emotional Scenes Of Them Rytt...Only Them...Nt Of Ne Othr Grlz Scene...I Jst Told That I Lykd Taani N Sharon's Scene...4 God Sake I Nvr Bumped In2 SwaRon Stryline Anywer Here...Diz Iz A Taani N Sharon Discussion Goin On...Puhh Leaseee Dnt Get SwaRon Power Or SwaRonians Here Nww
sreeja_rox thumbnail
I personally loved the scene...liked the new bond growing up between Sharon and Taani...even i cant understand why some people did not like the scene...!!! Might be because Taani yesterday made Sharon realize something...!!!!πŸ€” Some fans can't accept that...just my pov...

personally i had been waiting for long to see the bond betwee taani and Sharon and i am happy that they finally showed it
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@purplediva u said u want emotional scenes nd i said i dnt want it...did dat appeared as a aruguement to you? Nt my problm.. First get to knw d difference between discussion nd aruguemnt...and abt getting swaron hre...if u can connect taani to aasthma point then i can surely let the actual aspect knwn to u...stop connectng taani to the track vch is solely ss..
PuRpLe.DiVa thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

@purplediva u said u want emotional scenes nd i said i dnt want it...did dat appeared as a aruguement to you? Nt my problm.. First get to knw d difference between discussion nd aruguemnt...and abt getting swaron hre...if u can connect taani to aasthma point then i can surely let the actual aspect knwn to u...stop connectng taani to the track vch is solely ss..

U Knw Wat...Iam No More In A Mood Actually...Hav Much Btr Things 2 Do In Lyff...So Plzzz...Step Bakk...I Wholey Accept That I Won N U Lst So 4get Itt!!πŸ˜›