Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

What should Mayank do to save Gunjan?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Mayank gets a crucial clue where he comes to know that Vihaan had plotted against Gunjan. What should Mayank do to help Gunajn?

Watch tonight's episode of Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke at 7:30 PM.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What should Mayank do to save Gunjan?" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rakshaanra

Goldie

rakshaanra

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Not happy. So stereotypical. Gal gets in trouble then guy in shining armor comes to rescue. Are girls only capable of getting into trouble? I wished Rachna or even pihu solve the mystery

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RRulz1

videosearcher

Groupbie

videosearcher

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakshaanra

Not happy. So stereotypical. Gal gets in trouble then guy in shining armor comes to rescue. Are girls only capable of getting into trouble? I wished Rachna or even pihu solve the mystery
    ClapBig smile Good one! I agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ana1Supergirlrnfan

mizzneetu

Goldie

mizzneetu

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
I want Rachna to suck it up and solve it and see that the sister she's been insulting for days was actually doing something for her own good. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RRulz1MyameenMeriam25

Ana1Supergirl

Ana1Supergirl

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mizzneetu

I want Rachna to suck it up and solve it and see that the sister she's been insulting for days was actually doing something for her own good. 

i want the same thing but u have to realize that she is a teenager and can't really think things thru as she has all the hormones flowing throughout her blood stream...teenagers are messed up...and especially Indian kids( I am also Indian) since they get over protected by their parents and don't get chance to make decision for themselves.

though I really want her to stand-up for herself.
In a SBS news this morning I saw that Rachna will decide to face all the humiliation in college...Good Sign!!!!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.