Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 29/1-Face off

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules

1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mohan on phone with Rim--Aaisa kabhi huva hai maine apna promise kabhi nibhaya nahi main apna promise kabhi nahi bhoolta.

Renu--Laakho main ek hai mera laddo..puri juniwar sity main first aaya tha.🀣

Tanu--Arey yaar maa jooth bolne ki bhi had hoti hai yeh to maine kanche khel ka competition jeeta tha.🀣

JiJi-- Lut Gai hone waali saasu maa.🀣

Beera--Ladki Nahi dakait hai puri πŸ˜†..saala baat Aaise karti hai jaise pura indore uske baap ka ho🀣

saala hamara Khopdi Gum gaya na to abhi to sirf chakke ki hawa nikale hai..kal pura chakka hi nikal lege.πŸ˜†

Pandit ji to beera--aap Takraaye to kisi Aaisi kanya se jo Ati Sundar ho..Sushil..Gharelu kanya se takraaye.πŸ˜‰
Aaisi kanya jo samne se aaye to Radai ki gatividhiya bad jaaye...😊
Mann ka mirg Uchal maarne lage..πŸ˜‰
Aaisa Pratit ho maano chandan ki shekdo sugandh leke chali aa rahi ho..😊
Us ke kesh dekh kar din main hi raat Kaa Aaabash ho..πŸ˜†
Us ke Netra Dekh kar Aaisa Pratit ho..Jaise hazaro deep Jal Uthe.😊
Dharti Aur Aaakash Ka Antar Bhool Jaaye...samaj main hi na aaye jeevan main yeh uthal puthal kaise mach gai hai.πŸ˜‰

Mohan to Anu on Phone-- galat line main hai wo..use kaho reporter nahi property broker ban jaaye.🀣

πŸ˜†

☺️

IBN 7 segment
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbqKZSG1KHY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbqKZSG1KHY&feature=youtu.be

U Me Tv

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Cyhuc9U1c&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Cyhuc9U1c&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 11 years ago
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Written Update

Nanhi frozen to the root as she spots Mohan. She can only see Mohan's back as he is talking to someone on the phone. Nanhi slowly starts walking towards him. Mohan turns around and Nanhi is shocked to see him. She starts crying. Mohan totally oblivious to her continues talking on the phone. Nanhi has FB of their past. She has FB of meeting Mohan in the lift, her thanking him for helping her place the ad, Mohan putting a bell and several other scenes. Mohan talking on the phone saying have I ever made a promise I've never fullfiled. He walks by Nanhi, who hears everything. Nanhi says yes Mohan Bhatnagar I've not forgotten you and there are promises you've not fulfilled.. Mohan calls Anu and says I give up on your reporter. Nanhi has FB of moments spent with Mohan. Nanhi wonders why he is back. 

Mohan spots Janardhan with several other men and runs after him. Nanhi follows him. Janardhan and the other men get on a jeep and leave. Mohan calls up Anu and asks her to ask her reporter not to come as he has lost the lead. He shouts further on the lack of commitment. Mohan gets into his car to leave. Nanhi watching all this picks up a stone to throw at his car but stops herself just in time.

Renu's handbag sale is on. A lady looks at pictures of Tanu dressed as a scholar, with a trophy and asks Renu about it. Renu praises Tanu and Tanu thinks that his mother is overdoing it. Suddenly Tanu spots Aarti to be in room and imagines romancing her (Ishq wala love playing in BG)

Anu tries to pacify Mohan by telling him that Nanhi is her star reporter. Anu says there must be a big reason for her not to  have arrived on time. Nanhi in sitting someplace and crying when Anu calls her. She doesn't pick up the call and continues crying.

Renu calls out for Tanu when she spots Aarti πŸ˜† Renu is about to scold her when Tanu reminds her that she is a customer. Renu says I will not shout at her only on the condition that she purchases at least one handbag . Aarti looks at the handbags and Renu sells a cheap handbag for 1000 rupees. The money is given to Aarti by Tanu. Jiji watches and thinks that future MIL has been looted, Renu thinks I've looted the bride πŸ˜†

Beera in a temple asking the preist to pray that he doesn't run into the same cat(Navika) again. Preist assures him that his TV won't break this time.  The preist continues praying and says you should run into a girl who is beautiful and rocks your world. Beera spots Nanhi walking near the temple and gets lost looking at her. Preist continues commenting on how the girl should be and Beera continues watching Nanhi.

Nanhi steps into the temple . Beera lost and the preist calls out to him.  Nanhi asks God why he made her so weak in front of him(Mohan)? She says is this why I waited for 12 years? She asks why Mohan is back in Indore after so many years. ? She wonders if he will come to their house. She wonders what would Megha's reaction be if she found out. She prays that Mohan and Megha don't meet.

Precap: Nanhi talking to Megha and asks her what would she do if she happens to meet Mohan Bhatnagar? Megha is taken aback. Mohan in Juna Mohalla looking at the house. Nanhi asks Megha would your resolve weaken?

Please comment on the Telly Buzz article to increase CM rankings😳

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yaar i watched it in mute mode... the first whole part... where i liked Navika's expression...even i cudnt hear what Mohan said in his calls...rest i cant say anythng abt 2days episode bcz thr was nothng to give the review yaar...agar kal episode dekhkar accha laga toh shayad review dene ka sochungi...😭
Edited by kresham - 11 years ago
Pravesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fast update
Pravesh.P thumbnail
Was jayshree good in today's episode what do you think😊
I think she was good .
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ishq Wala love 🀣 This is Sumi's dream come true and she misses it! Sad! Have to insist that she watches the episode.

Episode was better than I imagined. But still the whole Nanhi spotting Mohan thing was a little weird. Does Nanhi know that Mohan is her editor-in-chief? 

I think Beera has started to grown on me. I like him. I think once his role picks up pace he will improve. So far he has proved that he is not just another pretty face.

Considering everything this episode was a bit of a filler with the exception on Nanhi spotting Mohan.

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
it was  good  episode and precap   again  megha madam     maha  confused   and beera  gives two   good episodes in the week  and  tannu   aarti  hilarious     
aashu_am thumbnail
likes in today's epi
1. Nanhi remembering sweet moments with her Spiderman πŸ˜Š
2. Tanu- arti -renu masala πŸ˜†
3. Beera to fit to the role πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by asha_am - 11 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
bhatnagar again  awesome