Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

~*nia/maanvi's AT#11*Gorgeous girl in Sexy Duster~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

spreadingsmile

IF-Sizzlerz

spreadingsmile

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
talking about jiju.ahh wat do i say..the character considered to be most sensible is just ruined to core with this track..one question is hsi anger towards jeevi even justified first of all?
there is no reason enither logic to it...his behaviour is totally opposite to wat he was in show past..Confused..and some people ahhh they even defend him over these .LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MemoriesLast-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*nia/maanvi's AT#11*Gorgeous girl in Sexy Duster~ (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MemoriesLast-

IF-Stunnerz

-MemoriesLast-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

wooh wat acomment rubab.i wished u to be there that time..bolti band hojati LOLLOL..was just talking with ash about trp only..waiting for trp and i am sure this time it will be biggest shock  that time iw ill amke a superb post and give some mirchisWink
thank you thank youCoolLOL and i know i give fab answersApproveLOL but seriously fact remains a fact we've got no bloody reason to be jealous of them no matter what they think or sayLOL getting a track on my favs with a 1. something TRP every week is not something i'd ever be boasting about like some people areLOL 

spreadingsmile

shrav_KTholic

IF-Sizzlerz

shrav_KTholic

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Main tum logo se baat nai karungi..buh-byee..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spreadingsmile-MemoriesLast-

spreadingsmile

IF-Sizzlerz

spreadingsmile

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StrongHope

wooh wat acomment rubab.i wished u to be there that time..bolti band hojati LOLLOL..was just talking with ash about trp only..waiting for trp and i am sure this time it will be biggest shock  that time iw ill amke a superb post and give some mirchisWink
thank you thank youCoolLOL and i know i give fab answersApproveLOL but seriously fact remains a fact we've got no bloody reason to be jealous of them no matter what they think or sayLOL getting a track on my favs with a 1. something TRP every week is not something i'd ever be boasting about like some people areLOL 
rubab plzz do come online on wednesday plzz..will be making apost on trp of  this week..will need ahelp of u..its time to give them mirchis bas

-MemoriesLast-

spreadingsmile

IF-Sizzlerz

spreadingsmile

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Main tum logo se baat nai karungi..buh-byee..
aaa kya hua shrav..aise mat boloConfused

-MemoriesLast-

-MemoriesLast-

IF-Stunnerz

-MemoriesLast-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
kya hua shravConfusedConfused you getting angry about dhinchu talks?ErmmLOL if yesh we'll change topicsEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by StrongHope - 28 January 2013 at 12:39pm

-MemoriesLast-

IF-Stunnerz

-MemoriesLast-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

talking about jiju.ahh wat do i say..the character considered to be most sensible is just ruined to core with this track..one question is hsi anger towards jeevi even justified first of all?
there is no reason enither logic to it...his behaviour is totally opposite to wat he was in show past..Confused..and some people ahhh they even defend him over these .LOL
exactly his anger makes no sense in the first place then why'd they start a full track on itConfusedLOL

shrav_KTholic

IF-Sizzlerz

shrav_KTholic

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
No not about that..:(

Post Reply New Post

Go to top