Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

~*nia/maanvi's AT#11*Gorgeous girl in Sexy Duster~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
thanks chaituSmile and sad kyunTongue that this crap show didn't end despite such a golden opportunityErmm if yes i am tooBroken HeartROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadspreadingsmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*nia/maanvi's AT#11*Gorgeous girl in Sexy Duster~ (Page 5)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spreadingsmile

IF-Sizzlerz

spreadingsmile

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StrongHope

thanks chaituSmile and sad kyunTongue that this crap show didn't end despite such a golden opportunityErmm if yes i am tooBroken HeartROFL
no re..people r so blind aaa..Angry..i dont get wat is need to drag virman in every post even if its not related to them..just because tm is avirmanian bring virman in ..ahhh..i am sick of these peopleAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
ignore let barking dogs bark chaituLOL they obviously cant show off with TRPs coz those things are logical and saneEmbarrassed hence pull things out of pata nahin kahan kahan as defenceLOL just the fact that they have to bring down Manvi to defend Jeevika is proof enough of the fact that they have no proper points to defend her with hence are dragging down othersTongue one reply they can give without M-a-n-v-i and the world just might come tumbling downROFLROFL

spreadingsmile

spreadingsmile

IF-Sizzlerz

spreadingsmile

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
now seriously rubab.ia m like .why di show remained aaa..it could have axed na..Confused

Zehnaseeb

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
now will they show jiju's dev d mode or jiju's ego coming to the fore ...either way it is not worth it when jiju realized he is wrong

they could have shown him being as right and angry .. then hamare BV couple helping them would make sense ..

now toh Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spreadingsmileZehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
dont worry it will shoonEmbarrassed like i said with kaali gone EHM is officially the lowest TRP earner at a prime time slot coz i have no doubt on SRC and this track, TRPs will never improveEmbarrassedLOL Its fan following might've scared them once, it wont scare them againLOL 

spreadingsmile

spreadingsmile

IF-Sizzlerz

spreadingsmile

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StrongHope

ignore let barking dogs bark chaituLOL they obviously cant show off with TRPs coz those things are logical and saneEmbarrassed hence pull things out of pata nahin kahan kahan as defenceLOL just the fact that they have to bring down Manvi to defend Jeevika is proof enough of the fact that they have no proper points to defend her with hence are dragging down othersTongue one reply they can give without M-a-n-v-i and the world just might come tumbling downROFLROFL
wooh wat acomment rubab.i wished u to be there that time..bolti band hojati LOLLOL..was just talking with ash about trp only..waiting for trp and i am sure this time it will be biggest shock  that time iw ill amke a superb post and give some mirchisWink

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

now will they show jiju's dev d mode or jiju's ego coming to the fore ...either way it is not worth it when jiju realized he is wrong

they could have shown him being as right and angry .. then hamare BV couple helping them would make sense ..

now toh Sleepy
since when does a MATURE person like jiju have such a ginormous egoErmmLOL and exactly if he didnt realize he's wrong would've made a bit of sense not its just stupidThumbs Down

munnihyderabad

Post Reply New Post

Go to top