Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

   

~*nia/maanvi's AT#11*Gorgeous girl in Sexy Duster~ (Page 5)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 43985

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
thanks chaituSmile and sad kyunTongue that this crap show didn't end despite such a golden opportunityErmm if yes i am tooBroken HeartROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadspreadingsmile

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Joined: 15 July 2010
Posts: 16809

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StrongHope

thanks chaituSmile and sad kyunTongue that this crap show didn't end despite such a golden opportunityErmm if yes i am tooBroken HeartROFL
no re..people r so blind aaa..Angry..i dont get wat is need to drag virman in every post even if its not related to them..just because tm is avirmanian bring virman in ..ahhh..i am sick of these peopleAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 43985

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
ignore let barking dogs bark chaituLOL they obviously cant show off with TRPs coz those things are logical and saneEmbarrassed hence pull things out of pata nahin kahan kahan as defenceLOL just the fact that they have to bring down Manvi to defend Jeevika is proof enough of the fact that they have no proper points to defend her with hence are dragging down othersTongue one reply they can give without M-a-n-v-i and the world just might come tumbling downROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spreadingsmile

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Joined: 15 July 2010
Posts: 16809

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
now seriously rubab.ia m like .why di show remained aaa..it could have axed na..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 31655

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
now will they show jiju's dev d mode or jiju's ego coming to the fore ...either way it is not worth it when jiju realized he is wrong


they could have shown him being as right and angry .. then hamare BV couple helping them would make sense ..

now toh Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spreadingsmileZehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 43985

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
dont worry it will shoonEmbarrassed like i said with kaali gone EHM is officially the lowest TRP earner at a prime time slot coz i have no doubt on SRC and this track, TRPs will never improveEmbarrassedLOL Its fan following might've scared them once, it wont scare them againLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spreadingsmile

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Joined: 15 July 2010
Posts: 16809

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StrongHope

ignore let barking dogs bark chaituLOL they obviously cant show off with TRPs coz those things are logical and saneEmbarrassed hence pull things out of pata nahin kahan kahan as defenceLOL just the fact that they have to bring down Manvi to defend Jeevika is proof enough of the fact that they have no proper points to defend her with hence are dragging down othersTongue one reply they can give without M-a-n-v-i and the world just might come tumbling downROFLROFL
wooh wat acomment rubab.i wished u to be there that time..bolti band hojati LOLLOL..was just talking with ash about trp only..waiting for trp and i am sure this time it will be biggest shock  that time iw ill amke a superb post and give some mirchisWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 43985

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

now will they show jiju's dev d mode or jiju's ego coming to the fore ...either way it is not worth it when jiju realized he is wrong


they could have shown him being as right and angry .. then hamare BV couple helping them would make sense ..

now toh Sleepy
since when does a MATURE person like jiju have such a ginormous egoErmmLOL and exactly if he didnt realize he's wrong would've made a bit of sense not its just stupidThumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Maanvi the Item Girl

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: IndigoBlues   Replies: 75   Views: 15117

IndigoBlues 75 15117 30 December 2012 at 2:55pm by arjunadisidpari
every girl needs a jiju like viren

Author: desigirl_VD   Replies: 7   Views: 1492

desigirl_VD 7 1492 02 June 2012 at 9:43am by KiranSonu1
Viraat: Sexy and I knooow it ;)

2 3 4

Author: OYesSheDid   Replies: 27   Views: 3049

OYesSheDid 27 3049 26 December 2011 at 12:03pm by AmaraAyushmati
Nia- Gossip Girl!!

Author: EHMMBH_fan1   Replies: 8   Views: 1306

EHMMBH_fan1 8 1306 24 November 2011 at 5:00pm by a2zahid
the girl's family has some wishes too...

2 3

Author: Bazingaa   Replies: 19   Views: 1035

Bazingaa 19 1035 08 November 2011 at 6:41pm by OnlyHope

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index