Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: StrongHope

thanks chaitu😊 and sad kyun😛 that this crap show didn't end despite such a golden opportunity🤔 if yes i am too🥺🤣

no re..people r so blind aaa..😡..i dont get wat is need to drag virman in every post even if its not related to them..just because tm is avirmanian bring virman in ..ahhh..i am sick of these people😡
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ignore let barking dogs bark chaitu😆 they obviously cant show off with TRPs coz those things are logical and sane😳 hence pull things out of pata nahin kahan kahan as defence😆 just the fact that they have to bring down Manvi to defend Jeevika is proof enough of the fact that they have no proper points to defend her with hence are dragging down others😛 one reply they can give without M-a-n-v-i and the world just might come tumbling down🤣🤣
spreadingsmile thumbnail
now seriously rubab.ia m like .why di show remained aaa..it could have axed na..😕
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
now will they show jiju's dev d mode or jiju's ego coming to the fore ...either way it is not worth it when jiju realized he is wrong

they could have shown him being as right and angry .. then hamare BV couple helping them would make sense ..

now toh 🥱
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
dont worry it will shoon😳 like i said with kaali gone EHM is officially the lowest TRP earner at a prime time slot coz i have no doubt on SRC and this track, TRPs will never improve😳😆 Its fan following might've scared them once, it wont scare them again😆 
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: StrongHope

ignore let barking dogs bark chaitu😆 they obviously cant show off with TRPs coz those things are logical and sane😳 hence pull things out of pata nahin kahan kahan as defence😆 just the fact that they have to bring down Manvi to defend Jeevika is proof enough of the fact that they have no proper points to defend her with hence are dragging down others😛 one reply they can give without M-a-n-v-i and the world just might come tumbling down🤣🤣

wooh wat acomment rubab.i wished u to be there that time..bolti band hojati 😆😆..was just talking with ash about trp only..waiting for trp and i am sure this time it will be biggest shock  that time iw ill amke a superb post and give some mirchis😉
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

now will they show jiju's dev d mode or jiju's ego coming to the fore ...either way it is not worth it when jiju realized he is wrong

they could have shown him being as right and angry .. then hamare BV couple helping them would make sense ..

now toh 🥱

since when does a MATURE person like jiju have such a ginormous ego🤔😆 and exactly if he didnt realize he's wrong would've made a bit of sense not its just stupid👎🏼
spreadingsmile thumbnail
talking about jiju.ahh wat do i say..the character considered to be most sensible is just ruined to core with this track..one question is hsi anger towards jeevi even justified first of all?
there is no reason enither logic to it...his behaviour is totally opposite to wat he was in show past..😕..and some people ahhh they even defend him over these .😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Originally posted by: chaitu-monaya

wooh wat acomment rubab.i wished u to be there that time..bolti band hojati 😆😆..was just talking with ash about trp only..waiting for trp and i am sure this time it will be biggest shock  that time iw ill amke a superb post and give some mirchis😉

thank you thank you😎😆 and i know i give fab answers😆 but seriously fact remains a fact we've got no bloody reason to be jealous of them no matter what they think or say😆 getting a track on my favs with a 1. something TRP every week is not something i'd ever be boasting about like some people are😆 
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Main tum logo se baat nai karungi..buh-byee..