28/01/13 Highlights - Hunt for Billo

Posted: 11 years ago

Mrs Kaushik Ki paanch Bahuein

28th January, 2013 Highlights

Kovly (Lovely and Komila) suspects Nimmi is possessed by Billo and goes to look for her but finds somethiing on the ground. Komila says it belongs to Billo and she throws a rag on it and it burns and had anyone feel touch it, their feet would have burn. They sprinkle holy water on it.

They then test Karantiya to see if she is possess and before Karantiya gets to the temple, she gets some stomachache, Kovly thinks Karantiya is possessed. Nimmi was at the mandir praying.

Kovly sees Ria new curly hairstyle and thinks she is possessed by Billo. Kovly think they need to find out if its Ria or Karantiya.

Later in Kitchen, when Kovly enters, Gehna tells Nimmi let they go out and the kitchen has got some impurity and Gehna tells Komila she is not her Bhabhi and Komila cries. Kovly then cooks in the kitchen.

Lovely's mother call and she is on the phone and Komila is doing something and gets shocked! (Funny scene). Something is wrong with the blender; they now suspect that Gehna is possessed.

Kovly brings Chutney to the table. Massa says take the chutney away. Massa gets up and leaves and all follow her leaving RaMila and Karly at the table.

Lovely goes to kitchen and find a bottle of rat poison on the ground, Radhe is about to feed Komila when Lovely knocks the food out of his hands. She tells them cock-roach was in the food and says she and Komila will prepare new food.

In kitchen, Lovely shows Komila the rat poison and Komila is shocked. Lovely says Billo can possess anyone and make them do this, whether Gehna, Karantiya or Ria but who?

Precap:

In bedroom, Karly is there and Lovely is singing and dancing to Karthik. (Romance)

Thanks for the highlights Kev 😊

Well i guess that clears that its not Lovely since she saved Ramilla from eating the food

maybe its gehna, cuz she is always so evil 😈
LOL.. you are welcome..

its hard to decide its who..and when Kovly were walking..a shadow was behind them..

I think its Karantiya
yeah i thought it was her at first cuz she really was acting spicy 😆, but then i thought she was always like that
LOL well at first about few episodes back when Lovely had got the sacred thread from the preist.. Billo said she like Karantiya and she will call herself Karante ðŸ¤£
karante 🤣🤣, sounds like karate 🤣
well maybe its indeed her
lol Karante and Karate ðŸ¤£ LOL.. i think Billo has possessed Karantiya.. and they always show Karantiya as this second lead bahu.. so we will have to wait and see its who.. 
yah well said guess we got to wait and see
Yep.. the part when Komila gets shocked was a bit funny ðŸ¤£ OMG! if someone plugs in a Blender with their hand that way..everyone will die ðŸ¤£
lol well said kev 🤣, good thing none of us do