Uttaran

Rohit Khurana

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

GAHR

GAHR

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I just loved Rohit in Uttaran as Vansh. i thought he was so sweet and cute in the Beginning but later on after marriage with Ichcha (Tina dutta) he changed alot and got on my nerves. Like ichcha was his wife but he was jelous of Veer, I think the writers was a veer and ichcha fan but myself i loved vansh and ichcha. Untill all the bad things happened.  Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

merryfacegeetika22akshirocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rohit Khurana" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sammy235

Sammy235

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
i was neutral. but true i loved vanch and ichaa

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GAHR

I just loved Rohit in Uttaran as Vansh. i thought he was so sweet and cute in the Beginning but later on after marriage with Ichcha (Tina dutta) hechanged alot and got on my nerves. Like ichcha was his wife but he was jelous of Veer, I think the writers was a veer and ichcha fan but myself i loved vansh and ichcha. Untill all the bad things happened.Cry

Agree

...Scarlet...

IF-Dazzler

...Scarlet...

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetika22

I just loved Rohit in Uttaran as Vansh. i thought he was so sweet and cute in the Beginning but later on after marriage with Ichcha (Tina dutta) hechanged alot and got on my nerves. Like ichcha was his wife but he was jelous of Veer, I think the writers was a veer and ichcha fan but myself i loved vansh and ichcha. Untill all the bad things happened.Cry

Agree

ya...aftr dat nly veeya separation Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetika22

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RashamiFan

Originally posted by geetika22

Agree

ya...aftr dat nly veeya separationCry

Hmm i alwys wntd vancha in dat way i could gt my veeya hate cv's

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged

I just loved Rohit in Uttaran as Vansh. i thought he was so sweet and cute in the Beginning but later on after marriage with Ichcha (Tina dutta) he changed alot and got on my nerves. Like ichcha was his wife but he was jelous of Veer, I think the writers was a veer and ichcha fan but myself i loved vansh and ichcha. Untill all the bad things happened.  Cry

producer was  veer ichcha fan...coz veer was hero as it was a triangle...n ichcha was played by her adopted daughter...sop she had to be with the hero...to prove she is d heroine...n not tappu...
but wat happened whu got best actress fr fav heroine everyone knows...
the producer never bothered about other leads n their fans...only one person mattered to her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetika22

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
agree.
b8 my 1st choice is obviously veecha.Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top