Thendral Monday- Jan 28, 2013

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Jeya for the lovely update and comments!

Victor was so good and helpful! His concern was very genuine. Nice to see some characters like this in Thendral πŸ˜‰.

Great Mohan🀒! Tit for Tat... Ippo sending Prabha alone... If something happens to Prabha on the way, again TA and Anand has to come back to Kodaikanal again??πŸ˜†... lol... Nalla thaan Kodaikanal trip they planned.. ROFL..πŸ˜†

So it is just an fracture. So until Mohan gets healthy, I think Kalyani will work.

Thulz going to her house and tomorrow another archanai from GW...😑🀒.

Now I guess after going back prabha will fight with deepa. And leave her. Is this track to show how mismatch and bad choice Vr took. And he feel guilty for his decision πŸ˜²

I kindoff understand Mohan's anger. I am not saying he is right. No one is saint to act ideally thinking right or wrong in all situations. 

If Tamil and Anand are sensible enough they should have left Prabha in Chennai to take care Thulasi until they come back. How else do they except Mohan to react.

If they wanted to compromise they should wait for right time. Thank god it is just small fracture.
Edited by garapati - 11 years ago
                                             Thanks Vjayam for the update.

The episode was boring and I felt that eventhough the mistake lies on the part of Prabhakar , Mohan should not have behaved like this to that guy as we don't know as to whose help will be needed at precarious situation.
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
Thnx Jeya akka for the lovely update and comments!β­οΈπŸ€—

Pearl akka, naan also athu think panninanπŸ˜†. Prabha ve thanniya anupi and then ethavatu nadekum nuπŸ˜†...

Thulasi don't cry. Deepa, Kalyani and you are friends for ever, nothing will happen between you😊..

Nalla kalam Mohan and Kalyani ku serious ondum ille..
Mohan is angry at Prabha, ana athu understandable. Prabha did panniyathu appidi..
Thanks Jaya akka for the wonderful Update! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Intha P&M prechanai eppo thaan mudiyum nu therila. Dont worry Thuls πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Shemmo

Thanks Jaya akka for the wonderful Update! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Intha P&M prechanai eppo thaan mudiyum nu therila. Dont worry Thuls πŸ˜³

Intha chance vida matta, GW n Padma...they will do all they can to blow it up as big as they can!..
maathi maathi kodaikanaal pogaata seri, to bring back each separately...ithu onne gw ku enough..
rofl!
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Jaya ka πŸ€—
Thank u for the WU.
Well, finally we saw the old Prabha, the geniue, helping and the patience one. But I somehow understood y Mohan behaved like this. Every common person would react like that. But this made the problem bigger for sure. I think there will be a rift between the girls because of this. You never know where this track will lead us to. 

Thankfully Prabha will leave Deepa, which will be the eye-opener for him, as nobody will be there to support him. 

I love the act Tamil handle the situation - being the matured one.
Thanks Pearl for the updates.  Oru maadu to another maadu.  Athu thangga P & M