Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Repressing traumatic memories is not a good thing for one's mental health. She went through some heavy moments alone, so talking will help her process the whole thing better!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NadiafLuv4gamesyessehmKranilizzie1765..Athena..AB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I didn't agree with Naanu's advice." in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
well..i think he wanted to say that remembering them and then getting sad is not good...forget it and all the negativity and make way for some positivity.
talking will help but eventually she will have to get past it so it doesnt affect her! 

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..nisaluvrk..

well..i think he wanted to say that remembering them and then getting sad is not good...forget it and all the negativity and make way for some positivity.
talking will help but eventually she will have to get past it so it doesnt affect her! 

Yeah, you do have to move on but taking it off one's chest helps immensely, there is a difference between accepting things and moving on and just repressing them. She herself wanted to talk, and thus shouldn't be stopped.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
at that time toh she wanted to talk about aaloo matar!LOL
well ya..talking things out always helps..

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Content may be insignificant, that doesn't matter. Wink

Although it helped give rise to my thread. LOL

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Content may be insignificant, that doesn't matter. Wink

Although it helped give rise to my thread. LOL
well...eventually she said what she wanted to say!
ya that i agree.Tongue

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Though one should always say out what they feel, what Nanu was trying to say was to feel the positivity from the incident and gain strength from that.

I understand your POV, as that dialogue could be interpreted in various ways...LOL

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Yeah, you do have to move on but taking it off one's chest helps immensely, there is a difference between accepting things and moving on and just repressing them. She herself wanted to talk, and thus shouldn't be stopped.

Yes,, True FT..Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.