26-12
26-12

India-Forums

Bachke Tu Jayega Kahan ??...

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
                                                                                                      ...Episode 28 Jan 13

Episode begins with Randeep in deep thought ... trying to piece the clues together ... he gets enough hints .. pointing to Ms Karuna Shekhawat and Shahana being one and the same ... he decides to find out as to what is that Shahana wants from Rashmi ... and he decides to keep a close watch on them ..."bachke tu jayegi kahan ..I will put you behind the bars Mrs Karuna" ...
...Thats the spirit Randeep Thumbs UpClapClap

Jadda instructs his gang to keep a close watch on the trio .. Randeep, Shahana, Rashmi ... and not try to double cross him ..if they do ... Jadda will not leave them alive ..."cant get away from me" ... 

...how hilarious the situation here friends .. all three are after each other.. Jadda >> Randeep >>> Shahana >> Rashmi ... Randeep ...>>> running to protect Rashmi ... ROFLROFL

The moment Randeep learns Rashmi is going to Shahana's house for tea .. he smells something fishy ... and just as Shahana is about to extract any info from Ras about the most sought after pendent ...he arrives like a Knight in shining Armour and rescues his lady love from the devil's den... to the utter disappointment  of Sha ...

Randeep gets some vital clues from Rashmi on their drive home ...and we get a tiny Rasdeep romantic moment when he tells her she has gone thru a lot of trouble already and he cant see her going thru any more ... how Rashmi's face lights up on hearing those words coming from Randeep ... and he returns her a sweet smile ...AWWW.. so cute... Rasdeep ...HeartDay Dreaming

(As per plan by Sr Malik-Shahana...unknown to Rasdeep,... Sha's men have searched Rashmi's home for the pendent ... only to return empty handed)  On reaching home... all are shocked to see their house  ransacked ... and the police are immediately put into action to collect any clues ...

Jadda guesses that Randeep is aware of a certain danger to Rashmi from Shahana and hence he is being so protective of her... but is doubtful that Randeep knows the karuna-shahana connection ... he proceeds to cover his tracks by planning to murder Meher ...

As Randeep is connecting the missing links .. someone tries to mislead him by a false pic of Shahana ... which he realizes immediately ... and just as he is about to go he gets that info about Sha for which he was waiting  ... 

Jadda's men notice /overhear Randeep getting info abt Sha                                                              
                          V
             information passed to Jadda

V
Jadda warns Shahana of danger coming her way and that she should think of escaping 

Precap: Randeep at Shahana's door..  he has looked through Mrs Karuna's disguise and comes to arrest her leaving her no route for any escape .. 

After ages we got a good episode ... can't wait for Shahana to be behind he bars ...but will Randeep succeed ??

Edited by --sumana13-- - 28 January 2013 at 7:32pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10borregarshisomasunshine99Mehek25anurao.66slmu

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Manu,

I loved the analysis of yours along with the appropriate pictures. I did tell you that the tide will always never be down and there will be high tide. Now the good times have started for Randeep and Rashmi and lets see how Shahana gets out of the clutches of Randeep. I dont think he can can her tomorrow and that is my gut feeling.

Jeddah is a RAW officer and he get any information he wants including where the tablet bombs are and he is going to Mehr who is in Coma and trying to get information from her. ShockedShocked. Is this how it is done? Unbelievable when he can always ask Randeep for the same as Jeddah is in charge of the case? Have the Cv's got amnesia?

Anu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--slmu

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Manu,

I loved the analysis of yours along with the appropriate pictures. I did tell you that the tide will always never be down and there will be high tide. Now the good times have started for Randeep and Rashmi and lets see how Shahana gets out of the clutches of Randeep. I dont think he can can her tomorrow and that is my gut feeling.

Jeddah is a RAW officer and he get any information he wants including where the tablet bombs are and he is going to Mehr who is in Coma and trying to get information from her. ShockedShocked. Is this how it is done? Unbelievable when he can always ask Randeep for the same as Jeddah is in charge of the case? Have the Cv's got amnesia?

Anu.

Thank you Anu for your comments...
Shahana has acquired a protective shield in the form of the CM, she saved his life , risking her own ... So he is morally indebted to her ... She will run to him for help and get bailed put immediately ... If RandeepRathore ever manages to put her behind the bars... Angry Ouch

CV's ki amnesia ki Jai ho ... I was missing Rinki, Nani, shruti ... Ayesha too ...Unhappy

Edited by --sumana13-- - 28 January 2013 at 10:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slmu

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Sumana... excellent write up..Thumbs Up. Randeep is getting smarter by the day and I absolutely love that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66--sumana13--slmu

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Manu, terrific write up... with great pics..

Am so loving this show, loving the fact that the hero is not a wallpaper, but can actually think, reason and arrive at proper conclusions.. that he is good looking, brave and protective of his girl are just added bonuses Big smile

Also loving Sha's irritation at Randeep. I think its too early for her to go to jail, I agree with Anu, she will be out. But now that Randeep knows who she is, it will get more exciting.

Jadda, I think he does not realize the bombs are in the tablets. If he did, he would have them in his hands by now. But considering that Sha was at the education meet, he should have questioned why and found out that she was distributing tablets.. that would have given him a clue.

--sumana13--

borreg IF-Dazzler
borreg
borreg

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Manu...thanks for the lovely update with wonderful pictures...

I had missed yesterday episode but reading your post has made me happy...

Shahana's wicked plans are not going to succeed..hurray..

I find this very wierd...how can the police force not know the real RAW guy.. don't they have to show their ID card...how come Jaddah go to such an extend is beyond me...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--slmu

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Sumana... excellent write up..Thumbs Up. Randeep is getting smarter by the day and I absolutely love that.

Koel !!...Thank God for that .. at least his brain is working ... he is using his intelligence... OK he might fail in his attempts .. doesn't matter main thing is HE IS TRYING in the right direction...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 29 January 2013 at 12:00am

slmu

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Manu, terrific write up... with great pics..

Am so loving this show, loving the fact that the hero is not a wallpaper, but can actually think, reason and arrive at proper conclusions.. that he is good looking, brave and protective of his girl are just added bonuses Big smile

Also loving Sha's irritation at Randeep. I think its too early for her to go to jail, I agree with Anu, she will be out. But now that Randeep knows who she is, it will get more exciting.

Jadda, I think he does not realize the bombs are in the tablets. If he did, he would have them in his hands by now. But considering that Sha was at the education meet, he should have questioned why and found out that she was distributing tablets.. that would have given him a clue.

@ red .. thanks ...Hug
@ blue .. I am loving it ..ClapDay Dreaming
@ green.. I agree...Thumbs UpClap
@ pink...I know yaar just by knowing the Number ..311 tablets ...will just solve the puzzle yaar...ErmmUnhappyConfused

Edited by --sumana13-- - 29 January 2013 at 1:42am

slmu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index