CID

CID Chote Heroes Epi 1 : to be aired on 1st Feb (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
hahahaha
well CID is indeed nothing less than shaktimaan for kids these days

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Chote Heroes Epi 1 : to be aired on 1st Feb (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini.S

hahahaha

Yeah.. That is the problem ... D'ohCID is not Shaktimaan... LOL we don't want kids playing CID CID.. CID was a serial containing some serious investigation...  Was there a CSI for kids... or is CSI a kids serial???? Ermm

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

In the cake cutting video Singh sir said that ... at the end of every show there will be a message for kids... ROFL This reminded me of Shakthimaan... where all the kids say.. "Sorrryyy Shakthimaan" and they listen to what he says and do it LOL like brushing teeth... holding hands while crossing road ROFL 

I remember it Tongue but Shaktimaan is really for kids but is cid really for kids ?? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

hahahaha

Yeah.. That is the problem ... D'ohCID is not Shaktimaan...LOLwe don't want kids playing CID CID.. CID was a serial containing some serious investigation... Was there a CSI for kids... or is CSI a kids serial????Ermm

so true!
reminded of MJ song..All i wanna say They Dont Really Care abt Us..Us here is CID and its fans..They are the mahaan SETindia

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
someone also said they will potray kids as superheroes..dear FW..pls dont do that..remember the 80+ fatalities?? who died trying to imitate shaktimaan?
my own expirience..
a snake was reported to be found in our schools backyard garden
my friends and i..abt 20 kids started investigating using all sorts of stuff like magnifying glass sticks binoculars,etc..lol
this went on as secret from all parents n teachers for abt a week
fortunately no snake was there,no one was bit,the otherwise could have happened too

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged

someone also said they will potray kids as superheroes..dear FW..pls dont do that..remember the 80+ fatalities?? who died trying to imitate shaktimaan?
my own expirience..
a snake was reported to be found in our schools backyard garden
my friends and i..abt 20 kids started investigating using all sorts of stuff like magnifying glass sticks binoculars,etc..lol
this went on as secret from all parents n teachers for abt a week
fortunately no snake was there,no one was bit,the otherwise could have happened too

Atleast in the previous kids special they were careful enuf...not to show heroic stunts by kids.. but newly..you never know... Anyways the normal CID is always brought up as a reason for increase in crime rate Angry i don;t want CID to become controversial like Shaktimaan.. where Daya sir will have to say at the end of every episode... "bacchon... yeh stunts apne ghar pe try mat karna" D'oh

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Has Gutar Gu closed down.. I think now the two people of kids special are from Gutar Gu right...!!!! 

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
hahaha
yeah daya sir..who is most dearest to kids among Trio IMO..should give a warning

Post Reply New Post

Go to top