CID

CID Chote Heroes Epi 1 : to be aired on 1st Feb (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 16

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
maza aa gaya
well as from kids point of view it was very cool!
the name clearly mentions CID CHOTE HEROES
so grownups..kindly stop expecting everything to be as same as CID.i know that unlike normal episodes..ill be way more comfortable watching this with my younger siblings than normal CID.AT..well there wasnt nonsense flirting..but melodramatic comic sequence..so am ok with it..even T contributed so its not A alone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Chote Heroes Epi 1 : to be aired on 1st Feb (Page 14)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

K K Goswami !Smile

haaye
loved dhenchu!!!
so cute
and also for letting A pass wonderful expressions

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Padmpriya

ya the scenes were so funny but realy the concept is somewhat good...
i am atleast enjoying hehehe...
loved the last part...
purvi di , daya sir , abhijeet sir and acp sir were so awesomeClapThumbs Up

yeah i appreciate it
its light dose of entertainment
nice
enjoyable
i was laughing

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Watched the case of Daya sirTongue  Anyways.. He was looking dashing as always...and bacchon ke bahaane hi sahi.. can see a smile on his face Tongue

Well... one main thing.. which is bad other than all that comedy circus... is ... Khabri's give all the information... all that CID team has to do is go and catch the goons?? bass??? yeh kaam bhi woh khabri's hi kar lete.. aur CID dept. close kar dete... 

Everything is being served to the CID decorated on a plate.. all they have to do is eat and digest... ?? No investigation.??? no search... no plots..not planning... just go tell khabri to get info..and case solved Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged

I watched the Epi with so many Difficulties as I have No access of YT/DM and also SONY LIVE till yesternight uploaded it...Angry

first time I got that Idea that CID is also a baccha Party KheelWink... somehow I dunt like JAY THAKKER and the Kid who was playing FREDDIE Sir roleDisapprove, I like MICKEY, He is such a Lovely KID especially His CHASHMA...Geek

The lab CHICHORPAN scene was...Dead

The Team distribution was little UncomfortableOuch but all and all ABHIJEET Sir, PURVI are coming as a Good Team...Thumbs Up

FW totally wasting FREDDIE Sir characterCry, why NIKHIL asked such Stupid Quey about Blood Short to BHAIAngryAngry... kya usy nahi malum kay Goli lagnay say Gudgude hoti hay...WinkLOL (aur BHAI replied Him, main hota tou wahein Gun nikal kr GOLI maar kr bata deta kay aisa hota hayEvil Smile)

the SURAJ was a Good GuyWink, why FW did not give Him a Good Villian role as a Corrupt Officer and just AGG LAGANA between Team membersLOL, His expressions are so Soapish...Evil Smile

I like the whole convo between Team before DC entering in Bureau about their Khabri's and Team especially BHAI lovely Smiles, ACP Sir reactions and RAJAT Sir expression really tried to React so Good so Viewers cant feel much Overacting of DCP...ClapClapClap

why DHENCHU comes in ITEM Boy kinda Outfits... Uff Us ki Jacket..Shocked.D'oh

the case was Good... I love ABHIJEET Sir teasing with DHENCHU...WinkClapClap

No helping hand of Kids... becharay kuch Dhansoo kr he nahi payey...LOL

here I m saying that FW already told about their Targeted Audience which is CHOTE, they did not mentention about Teen agers, Young Kids, Young Champs, Elders and BUDDHY like Me... so why we critisize... ConfusedConfusedConfused

its those who were less than 8 Years and still on BOURN VITA little Champs... FW and TRIO did not say Once its for BARHTAY HUAY BACCHUN kay liyey CID... WinkROFL

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
yeah
i was feeling like..
why cant CID get Dhenchu baba ___ khabriyon ka so called baap to confession room and ugalwaaofy names and addas of all criminals?

astonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini.S

yeah
i was feeling like..
why cant CID get Dhenchu baba ___ khabriyon ka so called baap to confession room and ugalwaaofy names and addas of all criminals?

Yes... in one or two days they can catch all the criminals atleast in that city and then lock down CID in mumbai and solve crimes in other cities ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86visrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
This is totally illogical...that guy knows all criminals, what everyone in the city is doing. Then why does CID team exist at all? ROFL

Crap yaar...even Famous Five is much much more intelligent than this. Try Five Go to Smugglers Top...such a lovely story...I enjoyed it as a kid. How kids catch smugglers in that story...that's a proper kid's detective story. Yeh kya hai!!!! D'oh

mano86

Post Reply New Post

Go to top