CID Chote Heroes Epi 1 : to be aired on 1st Feb - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago

I watched the Epi with so many Difficulties as I have No access of YT/DM and also SONY LIVE till yesternight uploaded it...😑

first time I got that Idea that CID is also a baccha Party KheelπŸ˜‰... somehow I dunt like JAY THAKKER and the Kid who was playing FREDDIE Sir roleπŸ˜’, I like MICKEY, He is such a Lovely KID especially His CHASHMA...πŸ€“

The lab CHICHORPAN scene was...🀒

The Team distribution was little Uncomfortable but all and all ABHIJEET Sir, PURVI are coming as a Good Team...πŸ‘πŸΌ

FW totally wasting FREDDIE Sir character😭, why NIKHIL asked such Stupid Quey about Blood Short to BHAI😑😑... kya usy nahi malum kay Goli lagnay say Gudgude hoti hay...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† (aur BHAI replied Him, main hota tou wahein Gun nikal kr GOLI maar kr bata deta kay aisa hota hay😈)

the SURAJ was a Good GuyπŸ˜‰, why FW did not give Him a Good Villian role as a Corrupt Officer and just AGG LAGANA between Team membersπŸ˜†, His expressions are so Soapish...😈

I like the whole convo between Team before DC entering in Bureau about their Khabri's and Team especially BHAI lovely Smiles, ACP Sir reactions and RAJAT Sir expression really tried to React so Good so Viewers cant feel much Overacting of DCP...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

why DHENCHU comes in ITEM Boy kinda Outfits... Uff Us ki Jacket..😲.

the case was Good... I love ABHIJEET Sir teasing with DHENCHU...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

No helping hand of Kids... becharay kuch Dhansoo kr he nahi payey...πŸ˜†

here I m saying that FW already told about their Targeted Audience which is CHOTE, they did not mentention about Teen agers, Young Kids, Young Champs, Elders and BUDDHY like Me... so why we critisize... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

its those who were less than 8 Years and still on BOURN VITA little Champs... FW and TRIO did not say Once its for BARHTAY HUAY BACCHUN kay liyey CID... πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
yeah
i was feeling like..
why cant CID get Dhenchu baba ___ khabriyon ka so called baap to confession room and ugalwaaofy names and addas of all criminals?
Originally posted by Mini.S

yeah
i was feeling like..
why cant CID get Dhenchu baba ___ khabriyon ka so called baap to confession room and ugalwaaofy names and addas of all criminals?

Yes... in one or two days they can catch all the criminals atleast in that city and then lock down CID in mumbai and solve crimes in other cities πŸ€£
This is totally illogical...that guy knows all criminals, what everyone in the city is doing. Then why does CID team exist at all? 🀣

Crap yaar...even Famous Five is much much more intelligent than this. Try Five Go to Smugglers Top...such a lovely story...I enjoyed it as a kid. How kids catch smugglers in that story...that's a proper kid's detective story. Yeh kya hai!!!!
its light hearted entertainment with kids' fav characters on screen..thats it
kids luv it
Ok, let them make any light hearted entertainment show, but why reduce trio's time in regular episodes? Yesterday there was no Daya at all. He was full time with the kids. I don't want to lose what I like to see in the real CID. Let this Suraj, Pankaj and Nikhil go and play with the kids...even Freddie if he's interested in tomfoolery πŸ˜” I hate to say this. Not trio.I want them in the main show.
so do i.
am dreading the fact that the actors are human beings who cant be available at two places at a time.
and btw i loved the CID kids intertitle..hawww..i couldnt see anything other than someone's smile
Originally posted by visrom

Crap yaar...even Famous Five is much much more intelligent than this. Try Five Go to Smugglers Top...such a lovely story...I enjoyed it as a kid. How kids catch smugglers in that story...that's a proper kid's detective story. Yeh kya hai!!!!

Yeh... humaare sar se CID ka bhoot utaarne ka tareeka hai... In some days... CID will get even more worse and slowly slowly...it will slip off from our minds... !!!! and then... it will be all over  
Originally posted by astonish

Yeh... humaare sar se CID ka bhoot utaarne ka tareeka hai...

🀣 Nahi utrega...for me some of the good episodes will live with me life long. No matter what happens in future, I will still love trio for what they have been. You may not know it, but RS Ramayan and BR Mahabharat were over in the 80s...but I have watched them numerous times on TV and I still watch some of them on youtube..just for those lovely scenes and acting. See one of my siggies. It has Karna from BR Mahabharat...which went off air in 1990. Even after 23 years I still remember that Karna, that Pankaj Dheer. 😊

Same with trio. They are immortal for me. Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

🀣 Nahi utrega...for me some of the good episodes will live with me life long. No matter what happens in future, I will still love trio for what they have been. You may not know it, but RS Ramayan and BR Mahabharat were over in the 80s...but I have watched them numerous times on TV and I still watch some of them on youtube..just for those lovely scenes and acting. See one of my siggies. It has Karna from BR Mahabharat...which went off air in 1990. Even after 23 years I still remember that Karna, that Pankaj Dheer. 😊

Same with trio. They are immortal for me.

Old cases yeah... even now I watch Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai on youtube while having dinner... and... CID also will be the same for me soon... If this continues No more new CID...It will be only the cases aired till now... CID will soon end for me ...