CID Chote Heroes Epi 1 : to be aired on 1st Feb - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by neeme

Huma b madals milna chyean ya episode dakna k lyea. .

yeah..
for the patience we kept throughout πŸ˜‰

ACP sir said.. at the end of episode there will be a "seekh" for all kids... so.. was there something like shaktimaan saying you have to brush teeth everyday??
Originally posted by astonish

ACP sir said.. at the end of episode there will be a "seekh" for all kids... so.. was there something like shaktimaan saying you have to brush teeth everyday??

even Daya Sir was asking a boy whether he takes milk twice a day when he tells him that he wanna break doors like him n also he names himself as DAYA while playing !

Originally posted by mano86

even Daya Sir was asking a boy whether he takes milk twice a day when he tells him that he wanna break doors like him n also he names himself as DAYA while playing !

^ blank post πŸ˜•
Originally posted by mano86

What?!! 
maza aa gaya
well as from kids point of view it was very cool!
the name clearly mentions CID CHOTE HEROES
so grownups..kindly stop expecting everything to be as same as CID.i know that unlike normal episodes..ill be way more comfortable watching this with my younger siblings than normal CID.AT..well there wasnt nonsense flirting..but melodramatic comic sequence..so am ok with it..even T contributed so its not A alone
Originally posted by Shagnika

K K Goswami !😊

haaye
loved dhenchu!!!
so cute
and also for letting A pass wonderful expressions
Originally posted by Padmpriya

ya the scenes were so funny but realy the concept is somewhat good...
i am atleast enjoying hehehe...
loved the last part...
purvi di , daya sir , abhijeet sir and acp sir were so awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

yeah i appreciate it
its light dose of entertainment
nice
enjoyable
i was laughing
Watched the case of Daya sirπŸ˜›  Anyways.. He was looking dashing as always...and bacchon ke bahaane hi sahi.. can see a smile on his face πŸ˜›

Well... one main thing.. which is bad other than all that comedy circus... is ... Khabri's give all the information... all that CID team has to do is go and catch the goons?? bass??? yeh kaam bhi woh khabri's hi kar lete.. aur CID dept. close kar dete... 

Everything is being served to the CID decorated on a plate.. all they have to do is eat and digest... ?? No investigation.??? no search... no plots..not planning... just go tell khabri to get info..and case solved πŸ˜‘