Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Request to MODs!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SwaRon4shreya

Groupbie

SwaRon4shreya

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
D forum dese days r filled wid such useless topics k its highly irritating now! Dere is a 'introduce yourself' post bt phir bhi introduction posts r created in d forum evryday even though regular topics nd ATs r enuf to communicate wid forum members! Helpdesk is available bt all queries r asked through new topics! 'last to say' topics r created evryday regarding various thngs which shud have been restricted to couples,actors nd characters! Der was a rule made to shift OSs/SSs/FFs to fanfic section aftr it reaches d 5th page! All was fine until people started creating topics providing links to der stories in fanfic section widout sending out PMs! Dese thngs make a forum very unappealing as a user! Plz do take care! I shudnt have made a topic out of dis bt i dnt know if sending out a PM to a MOD wud have realy helped or not as b4 now i didnt felt d need to do so!

Edited by SwaRon4shreya - 28 January 2013 at 8:04am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshuish123blithetannuluvPooja-J_bellaSwan_yasri--Rumeli--muskuranaSnowey..Roop..-.nandini.---Destiny--KriShaReYamcscsKAS_Nisha_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Request to MODs!!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Rumeli--

IF-Dazzler

--Rumeli--

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I agree such topics create a lot of discrepancies to search for discussion topics as the useful posts get pushed back!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskurana

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Illyria ko msg kro na. She shld get the info first hand

dhaakshu

Goldie

dhaakshu

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
this is the thought i get wen i c HI posts every day Confused
i didn't know there ws an introduction threadShocked

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Please use the PM service if you have concerns regarding the forum. 

I agree. Many topics as such are being made a lot lately. I have been reporting them and they are getting closed. i would suggest you simply ignore those locked topics and move on please. It wouldn't be nice to trash those topics, would it? Those who made those topics are members as well and new at that too. Not all are aware of rules and in excitement, they make topics. It's understandable and therefore they are closed and not trashed. 

Hope it answers your questions =)

-Khushi.

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Posts which are explicit/derogatory or rude are the ones which are usually trashed, otherwise posts are closed with a note, these things happen especially when new members arrive on the forum as they are not aware of forum rules therefore are not aware of the code of conduct.  SImply report and when either me or Shifu are online it will be dealt with

Topic Closed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivTRSS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top