Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

28/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analysis Thread (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

Broken HeartDAMSELS IN DISTRESSCry Sad indeed! Dead

I chose this title coz today's episode shows the two sisters in agony of their own  and silently & desperately needing help.

One sister ( Rachna) who is not aware of the truth is very vocal about it where as the other is a silent sufferer ( gunjan) Cry

Is Gunjan paying back alone for the prank she pulled of on vihaan of playing his fiance for a short while & now agreeing to go thru hell just to get her sister whom she so selflessly loves her share of happiness with vihaan ( which  actually does not existAngry) She's paying a hefty price! Ouch

Gunjan loosing her phone just when she wanted to text Rachna just indicated to me that the communication btw them will take time. Wonderful observations! Clap

Rajeev,s concern for gunjan as her fiance,s older brother was genuine( hope it stays that way alwaysROFLROFL) I think it would! Wink

Charu poisoning Rachna,s thoughts was just what we needed at this moment to try to change  her to pihu 2Angry.charu is best at what she does - conspiring and creating more rift , Sadly, it had to happen! Cry

so what I had predicted earlier that vihaan would create a wedge and Charu would deepen the rift did come true afterallConfused

Shail was a very typical mom who was so worried for gunjan. Her faith did shake but did not crumble - Thank god for thatSmile Agree!

Mayank  worried for gunjan that she is some kind of trouble and decides to help herLOL aren't you a bit late mayankWink Tell me about it! LOL

Vihaan ,s expression of looking worried for a minute and then smirking at Mayank is a lil confusing, am not sure is he worried genuinely that gunjan is missing or just that he will not be able to execute his plan further without her.Confused Somebody pls explain I think he was momentarily shocked and worried but quickly replaced his expression because he wants to be the "man" in front of Mayank! LOL Thus, he was worried again as soon as Mayank left! Wink

He told Mayank to grow up. Big smile We have been telling Mayank from such along time in the forum but he did not heed and look he lost out on gunjanCry atleast now I hope he does do the listeningROFL He said what was on your minds so long ago! Tongue

Rachna crying over her faded mehendi and faded not happening engagement was so expectedCry 
  She asking shail a mother to pick her choice btw the two daughters was. Like asking which eye would you sacrifice the left one or the right oneAngryAngry. Poor Shail! Cry I do understand her insecurity but she has too much of it I can't handleROFL She needs to grow up as well! LOL

Precap - looks like Rajeev staff qts where gunjan is all covered up and sleeping on the couch. But students are not allowed in the staff qts untill you sneak in slowly like rachnaROFL? Did gunjan do the same thingShocked OMG!!!! Hilarious!!! ROFL

Who was the guy who walked in Mayank or Vihaan ?????? I think, Mayank! *RME*

Fact- Episode was good more so coz of RajeevDay Dreaming. Would give it 7/10 and another 3 for the rest of the cast so 10/10 in totalROFL? I know am very biased . It is true . You guys have to bear with meLOL I'm immune now! ROFL

Fantastic Di!!! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008chacha_chaudhri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analysis Thread (Page 8)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

we are all mad for rajiv sirEmbarrassed
but very disappointed for rachna who even forgot love for rajiv, at least cv's should show something that she reminds something about rajiv.

i hope rachna would be proud of her first love.

I hope something is being done soon about all this! Thumbs Up

I just PMed you! Embarrassed

chacha_chaudhri

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vanny

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

MSN_Vanny

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged

MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.