Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

28/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analysis Thread (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Broken HeartDAMSELS IN DISTRESSCry

I chose this title coz today's episode shows the two sisters in agony of their own  and silently & desperately needing help.

One sister ( Rachna) who is not aware of the truth is very vocal about it where as the other is a silent sufferer ( gunjan)

Is Gunjan paying back alone for the prank she pulled of on vihaan of playing his fiance for a short while & now agreeing to go thru hell just to get her sister whom she so selflessly loves her share of happiness with vihaan ( which  actually does not existAngry)

Gunjan loosing her phone just when she wanted to text Rachna just indicated to me that the communication btw them will take time.

Rajeev,s concern for gunjan as her fiance,s older brother was genuine( hope it stays that way alwaysROFLROFL)

Charu poisoning Rachna,s thoughts was just what we needed at this moment to try to change  her to pihu 2Angry.charu is best at what she does - conspiring and creating more rift , 

so what I had predicted earlier that vihaan would create a wedge and Charu would deepen the rift did come true afterallConfused

Shail was a very typical mom who was so worried for gunjan. Her faith did shake but did not crumble - Thank god for thatSmile

Mayank  worried for gunjan that she is some kind of trouble and decides to help herLOL aren't you a bit late mayankWink

Vihaan ,s expression of looking worried for a minute and then smirking at Mayank is a lil confusing, am not sure is he worried genuinely that gunjan is missing or just that he will not be able to execute his plan further without her.Confused Somebody pls explain

He told Mayank to grow up. Big smile We have been telling Mayank from such along time in the forum but he did not heed and look he lost out on gunjanCry atleast now I hope he does do the listeningROFL

Rachna crying over her faded mehendi and faded not happening engagement was so expectedCry
  She asking shail a mother to pick her choice btw the two daughters was. Like asking which eye would you sacrifice the left one or the right oneAngryAngry. I do understand her insecurity but she has too much of it I can't handleROFL

Precap - looks like Rajeev staff qts where gunjan is all covered up and sleeping on the couch. But students are not allowed in the staff qts untill you sneak in slowly like rachnaROFL? Did gunjan do the same thingShocked

Who was the guy who walked in Mayank or Vihaan ??????

Fact- Episode was good more so coz of RajeevDay Dreaming. Would give it 7/10 and another 3 for the rest of the cast so 10/10 in totalROFL? I know am very biased . It is true . You guys have to bear with meLOL

Edited by brat2008 - 28 January 2013 at 8:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analysis Thread (Page 7)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

vanny, 1st of all ..i loved ur title HERO,it is so apt for today's episode..and the relating to ramayan is too good, am loving today's RAM...one point i want to add , RAM- RA means Radiance and M means me...so radiance of truth,radiance of enlightenment, within me is RAM..as with RAJIV, RA means Radiance  and JIV means BEING, so he is truly the RAM of SSLK...he is radiance in himself...radiance which shows the hope and vanishes the darkness, radiance which is alwayz victorious over darkness and evil.
Clapfor so much detailing about Mayank and Vihaan clothes..and i must say u r quite observant...but i have different interpretation as vihaan wore the white is that signify that after doing all the drama his ego is at peace?? and the red color that he wore means that still somewhere he is quite Angry from both the sisters...and mayank as he was wearing black...and black means absence of all the colors, meaning no false feelings he is having and black also means to open the door of mystery, it can be indication of future, where opens the mystery of vihaan and wearing pink blazer over the top does represent that he is calm and relaxed, and is understanding the situation, and he still got the soft side for gunjan, he still cares for her

Oh wow! I never looked up the meaning of the names! Shocked That is fantastic!!! Clap I'm sure even  the CVs haven't thought of it like that! Clap

And the colours, hmm...I see what you mean! You have some valid points there! Because the outer clothing represent the present whilst the inner represents the future. That's how I look at it! And they way you described is plausible as well! Clap 

Without a doubt Mayank still cares for Gunjan, but I have a strong reason to not state possibilities for the MayAn relation. He has a wife! As sloppy as she may be, he took the holy rounds with her and the marriage is sacred! For him to proceed anything with Gunjan, I'd prefer the CVs showing a divorce or Charu dying. I have very strong views on extra-martial affairs! 

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 28 January 2013 at 8:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008-PrimaDonna-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

Yeah, Vanny. It's a dreadful week at work. But, I don't want to lose touch with the forum. So, I make sure to visit the forum. 

I'll try to make up for the lag soon with an analysis. 

No problem dear! Just take care and relax! Wink Hug

The thread will be right here! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

My thoughts on the segment:
6) What's that food thingy that her mom made called? Embarrassed --- it was kandha poha, kandha means onions, and poha - rice flakes Ohhh...thanks! I have had some type of Poha - didn't enjoy it though! It was so spicy! Cry

7) HayyeDay Dreaming She's so lucky to have "Rajeev Sir" as her Math teacher! Embarrassed --- i know when u have such handsome personal teacher, who will study math,, my whole study will be on his eyesDay Dreaming, concentrating, focusing, and deeply analyzing them EmbarrassedLOL Analyzing his eyes!!!! ROFL 
Goshhh...I would have been so ignore in Math for him to spend more time! Embarrassed

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 28 January 2013 at 8:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avinaFan

I watched Rajiv' [art many times...then Vihaan-Mayank. Skipped Charu dance and bakbak and little bit of Shail-Rachna..

No time as watching Rajiv was a pleasure.. The way he saved GUnjan from the car...
the way he authoritvely holds her to protect his brothers mangetar..
The way he checks her fever...

Even in the hotel, he first send gunjan out when he see 3 gundas and then walks away.. Very smart...

Does any one know how Rajiv reached the hotel...?
I realy dont care, but just curious as I am happy he reached with new style.. yellow sweater and half sleeve.. jacket.. looked cool..

Hope we get some Rajiv scenes tomorrow..

You're certainly a Rajeev fan! LOL Approve

brat2008chacha_chaudhri

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Mahima  is so cute in the SB segment. 
Omg ! She loves dogs and a foodie like meBig smile
 Zohaib teaches her math. Omg ! I don't mind going back  to study math all over again only if he is teaching me math
 Well ! Would fail miserably - who is listening Confused Am only looking at himDay Dreaming

MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Eloo guys.

Not up for an analysis tonight but got some stuff to say.

Rajiv is hotEmbarrassed

Annnd I fear Mayank might make his way back in the picture after helping expose Vihaan. :(

Also when this all blows over I don't wan Gunjan to say bygones be bygones, but ik that is whats gonna happen forsure but still.Ouch Rachna should manofy Gunjan just a bit. :P It would be cute.

@Vanny about the Colors worn by Vihaan and Mayank. -- I hope you are right :$ I hope red wins but you can never tell. And I don't even know if the CVs even meant to send out the msg -.-.

-Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vanny-PrimaDonna-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starasdf

Eloo guys. Hi! Hug

Not up for an analysis tonight but got some stuff to say. I certainly know those nights! Dead

Rajiv is hotEmbarrassed Indeed! Day Dreaming

Annnd I fear Mayank might make his way back in the picture after helping expose Vihaan. :( Bleh! Angry

Also when this all blows over I don't wan Gunjan to say bygones be bygones, but ik that is whats gonna happen forsure but still.Ouch Rachna should manofy Gunjan just a bit. :P It would be cute. I'm sure we'll have that! Wink

@Vanny about the Colors worn by Vihaan and Mayank. -- I hope you are right :$ I hope red wins but you can never tell. And I don't even know if the CVs even meant to send out the msg -.-. I hope so too! Thanks! You're right! The CVs often don't think of that! Ouch

-Star

starasdfchacha_chaudhri

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.