Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

28/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analysis Thread (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Finally, I have gotten some time! Embarrassed Sorry for the delay guys! Hug The theme that stood out, thanks to Rajeev, is Hero!

Hero

"True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost!" - Arthur Ashe

All men strive to be a hero in the eyes of the woman they love, whilst some are heroes by nature and goodwill. Thus, both types exist in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke! Rajeev has always been viewed as the "saviour", that is. he has saved both sisters at one point in time from disasters that were about to befall them! As we recently acknowledged, he's the Shri Rama of this modern Ramayana! Thumbs Up He's a hero by nature and goodwill, a selfless act of humanity! Clap The guy is applaud-able! Clap The yellow jersey-clad Rajeev entered heroically to save the izzat of the runaway fiancee of his brother! Yellow - the colour that represents cheerfulness and energy, Rajeev is determined to bring cheer and life back into the sisters' lives! However, he was wearing an olive green blazer over the yellow shirt! This indicates that he must first bring peace into their lives(olive green denotes peace) before bring the cheer and joy! As it stands right now, there's anything but peace between Gunjan and Rachna and, just like Shri Rama solves peoples problems, Rajeev will restore the peace in the sisters' lives! Clap

The other men in the serial strives to be the "better" man! Confused Mayank and Vihaan - both egoistic men who claim they love Gunjan! They are striving to be the "hero" in her eyes! However, it is yet to be revealed who will be the hero and who will stand by watching sadly! Ouch Mayank is taking an initiative to search for Gunjan, but I have a feeling, Vihaan will be a tough competitor! Wink Now the choice of clothing of these two characters were awesome indications for me! I don't know if it was accidentally chosen by the costume designer or intentional, but I love it!!! Clap Mayank was wearing a black shirt, whereas, Vihaan was wearing a white! Two colours that depict extreme opposites! White sends a positive vibe, ironically and usually represents purity, innocence and a new beginning, whilst black represents depth and mystery, sends a negative vibe! Confused How more ironic can this get? 

Another noteworthy observation was the red blazer worn by Vihaan and the deep-pink (a hue of red) blazer worn by Mayank! Red is the colour of strength, power and love and Mayank was wearing a shade of red, not red! Therefore, Vihaan will emerge victorious? Ermm Since it takes a combination of white and red to get the shade of pink! Pink represents care and understanding, as well as friendship and romance! But as opposed to the red and white(the colours of love), pink stands no chance!

Rachna was looking at the mehendi that adorned her hands for Vihaan, did she not see that the mehendi has paled so much, that in a few episodes(a day or two in SSLK-land), it would cease to exist!! Vihaan certainly feels no love for her! Approve I was certainly pissed about her reactions today towards Gunjan. I think that was plain insensitive, so I will seal my lips on that! Cool

I loved the juxtaposition today of the praying scene between Shail and Rajeev insisting Gunjan to confide in him! Clap Beautifully done! He's Shri Rama indeed! Day Dreaming

Charu's dancing was hilarious! However, she celebrates too quickly! I have a feeling situations, actions, reactions and consequences will soon knock her down to her feet! Ouch

That's all today guys! Thanks so much for reading! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analysis Thread (Page 6)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Guys, this is an off-screen segment of Mahima Makwana(Rachna).

She's real cute! Please watch! Embarrassed

Here's the link, compliments of RivaWink

GiNa_kavyachacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
My thoughts on the segment:

1) She's a sweetheart! Embarrassed

2) Her brother is cute! Heart LOL

3) She's damn dramatic! ROFL

4) She looks awesome in the sunglasses! Cool

5) I loved her talk on the character, Rachna! Clap Nothing gives me more pleasure, from watching an off-screen segment, than to hear the actors talk of their character and their understanding of the same! 

6) What's that food thingy that her mom made called? Embarrassed

7) HayyeDay Dreaming She's so lucky to have "Rajeev Sir" as her Math teacher! Embarrassed

8) Shocked She likes dogs! Dancing Sharitha Di - here you go! A similarity! Wink

9) She prays to Ganapati BappaShocked Me too! Embarrassed

10) I loved her reaction to the "Rachna" picture! LOL

11) Shail looks so young!!! Shocked

12) Her interaction with Ankit(Mayank) was hilarious! LOL

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 28 January 2013 at 7:50pm

GiNa_kavyachacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

i am placing both sides OF  R/SD  please do comment on that. I'm here! Sorry for being late! Embarrassed

i think SD is more guilty than Rajiv. I totally agree! Thumbs UpIf reason behind leaving home is justifiable (as we have seen his support with only righteousness)  than why SD is blaming that Rajiv is not paying heed to his parents? If Rajeev is rebellious in her mind, then even she can prove to be the distress mom! Wink

Rajiv's dad said himself that SD ordered rajiv to leave home then what is the right of her to scold rajiv? She raised him, I guess! Ermm

If i again think about their meeting in quarter then i will tell that clapping is done with both the hands. Rajiv is in equal guilt as SD. Hmmm...good point! Thumbs Up That's true! If Rajeev wasn't as guilty, he wouldn't have reacted so strongly!

If he is believing that SD is true then why he is not returning to agarwal house? why is he hurt when she is saying truth? Whatever we see now, there's more to come to get the bigger picture. So I guess the puzzle is incomplete! 

She is blaming rajiv that his intentions are wrong for vihan, then how can we say that SD loves rajiv at any hidden side? SD seems to be having a hard time expressing loving emotions to Rajeev! 

I think she has not accepted rajiv as her son by heart. she is spectacularly showing it that she is too much worried about rajiv but rajiv does not pay heed to her. AND rajiv has identified her true intentions : partiality to her own son.  That's a strong point! So I'm being completely fair here and agree with you! There's more than meets the eye in the relationship! 

Lovely observations! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chacha_chaudhri

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Mohini19-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vanny

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Mohini19MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

@vanny
thanks a lot for understanding my views for SD/R and analyze them.

for our HERO
big applause for you for this fantastic analysis.  Clap you are terrific in definition of colors. Clap
i too agree that maynak has tough competitor in face of vihan.Thumbs Up

i remind on the marriage of Mayaru, Vihan also noticed that mayak is mama's boy and he is immature to identify the truth. mayank is weaker in that way than vihan that vihan has marked.  that is why he called maynak "baby".
i think vihan knows all family members very well and his attitude when mayank came to him, showed that both brother and sister same and both cannot recognize person's true intentions. vihan's maturity level is higher than mayank as i think .
because vihan could take side of rajiv but mayank could not take side of gunjan.

OMG! Interesting! I love the way you completed the entire episode with the thoughts of Vihaan! Very good point! Clap You're right! Vihaan was indeed paying alot of attention to each member of the Garg's household and he knows them well! This is definitely the advantage Vihaan has! Vihaan may "seem" the Mama's boy, but he isn't! Whereas, Mayank is the Mama's boy in a true sense! Angry

**********************************************************************************
You're welcome, no need to thank me! Embarrassed

Awww..aren't you the sweetest! Thanks! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhri

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.