Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all SSLKians: I have a small request. 

If you're visiting the TTLC thread, please make sure you like the original post started by Vanny. That's the least we can do to appreciate vanny's efforts. 

Great job, Vanny!
Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

@Riva - πŸ˜† You always come up with the most creative ideas! πŸ˜‰

It's watchable from my end as well! πŸ˜›

so what should i consider.. , is it a compliment in a good way or a sarcastic commentπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mohini19

Hey all SSLKians: I have a small request. 

If you're visiting the TTLC thread, please make sure you like the original post started by Vanny. That's the least we can do to appreciate vanny's efforts. 

Great job, Vanny!

Why are you making me blush?! β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Thank you so much!!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

Lots of love coming your way!!! πŸ˜‰
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Originally posted by: riva2987

so what should i consider.. , is it a compliment in a good way or a sarcastic commentπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Baby..you know you always get only compliments from me! πŸ€— πŸ˜†

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
Mohini19 thumbnail

Why are you making me blush?! β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Thank you so much!!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

Lots of love coming your way!!! πŸ˜‰

You truly deserve a lot of appreciation. Your efforts make sure that its totally worth visiting the forum. 

Keep up the great work!!!
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohini19

You truly deserve a lot of appreciation. Your efforts make sure that its totally worth visiting the forum. 

Keep up the great work!!!

Thank you so much! 😳 

And you haven't done an analysis in quite a while! Must be pretty busy!
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
Mohini19 thumbnail

Thank you so much! 😳 

And you haven't done an analysis in quite a while! Must be pretty busy!

Yeah, Vanny. It's a dreadful week at work. But, I don't want to lose touch with the forum. So, I make sure to visit the forum. 

I'll try to make up for the lag soon with an analysis. 
tvFan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I watched Rajiv' [art many times...then Vihaan-Mayank. Skipped Charu dance and bakbak and little bit of Shail-Rachna..

No time as watching Rajiv was a pleasure.. The way he saved GUnjan from the car...
the way he authoritvely holds her to protect his brothers mangetar..
The way he checks her fever...

Even in the hotel, he first send gunjan out when he see 3 gundas and then walks away.. Very smart...

Does any one know how Rajiv reached the hotel...?
I realy dont care, but just curious as I am happy he reached with new style.. yellow sweater and half sleeve.. jacket.. looked cool..

Hope we get some Rajiv scenes tomorrow..

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Finally, I have gotten some time! 😳 Sorry for the delay guys! πŸ€— The theme that stood out, thanks to Rajeev, is Hero!

Hero

"True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost!" - Arthur Ashe

All men strive to be a hero in the eyes of the woman they love, whilst some are heroes by nature and goodwill. Thus, both types exist in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke! Rajeev has always been viewed as the "saviour", that is. he has saved both sisters at one point in time from disasters that were about to befall them! As we recently acknowledged, he's the Shri Rama of this modern Ramayana! πŸ‘πŸΌ He's a hero by nature and goodwill, a selfless act of humanity! πŸ‘ The guy is applaud-able! πŸ‘ The yellow jersey-clad Rajeev entered heroically to save the izzat of the runaway fiancee of his brother! Yellow - the colour that represents cheerfulness and energy, Rajeev is determined to bring cheer and life back into the sisters' lives! However, he was wearing an olive green blazer over the yellow shirt! This indicates that he must first bring peace into their lives(olive green denotes peace) before bring the cheer and joy! As it stands right now, there's anything but peace between Gunjan and Rachna and, just like Shri Rama solves peoples problems, Rajeev will restore the peace in the sisters' lives! πŸ‘

The other men in the serial strives to be the "better" man! πŸ˜• Mayank and Vihaan - both egoistic men who claim they love Gunjan! They are striving to be the "hero" in her eyes! However, it is yet to be revealed who will be the hero and who will stand by watching sadly!  Mayank is taking an initiative to search for Gunjan, but I have a feeling, Vihaan will be a tough competitor! πŸ˜‰ Now the choice of clothing of these two characters were awesome indications for me! I don't know if it was accidentally chosen by the costume designer or intentional, but I love it!!! πŸ‘ Mayank was wearing a black shirt, whereas, Vihaan was wearing a white! Two colours that depict extreme opposites! White sends a positive vibe, ironically and usually represents purity, innocence and a new beginning, whilst black represents depth and mystery, sends a negative vibe! πŸ˜• How more ironic can this get? 

Another noteworthy observation was the red blazer worn by Vihaan and the deep-pink (a hue of red) blazer worn by Mayank! Red is the colour of strength, power and love and Mayank was wearing a shade of red, not red! Therefore, Vihaan will emerge victorious? πŸ€” Since it takes a combination of white and red to get the shade of pink! Pink represents care and understanding, as well as friendship and romance! But as opposed to the red and white(the colours of love), pink stands no chance!

Rachna was looking at the mehendi that adorned her hands for Vihaan, did she not see that the mehendi has paled so much, that in a few episodes(a day or two in SSLK-land), it would cease to exist!! Vihaan certainly feels no love for her!  I was certainly pissed about her reactions today towards Gunjan. I think that was plain insensitive, so I will seal my lips on that! πŸ˜Ž

I loved the juxtaposition today of the praying scene between Shail and Rajeev insisting Gunjan to confide in him! πŸ‘ Beautifully done! He's Shri Rama indeed! 

Charu's dancing was hilarious! However, she celebrates too quickly! I have a feeling situations, actions, reactions and consequences will soon knock her down to her feet! 

That's all today guys! Thanks so much for reading! πŸ€—
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Guys, this is an off-screen segment of Mahima Makwana(Rachna).

She's real cute! Please watch! πŸ˜³

Here's the link, compliments of Riva! πŸ˜‰