miley jab hum tum season 2(imp-pg 6) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post .even though its diffcult but not impossible in present situation.We can  surly try for Mjht session2.Shudhir sir may consider our request,
Thanks for making this post Neha...
We will soon get our MJHT back with the same cast...😉
Sudhir sir must be having something so he has said in his int.His both main leads r good with  him even today.Monaya and arjun had gone for NBT ka party.They are very close with sudhir  and seema.His first show  ran more than 2 yrs.
just finished watching mjht the 3rd time...what an evergreen show..definitely thee should be another season with the same cast..!👍🏼
TFS  neha

Will surely work on it from ths moment whenever I m free

Miss mjht, and the gang badly😭
I have not seen any show like MJHT.Loved all the characters and both the leads got equal screen space.Bonding of sisters ,friends,parents  beautifully they  have  showed.

There was romance ,fight,emotions ,relations.,BB match.,comedy.. in limit nothing has crossed the limit.

Love to see S2.

Guys makers are ready to bring season 2.But the problem is the channel.Star one is presently not there.Star one revamped as LifeOk.We have no idea whether the management is changed or not.
 So we have to bring pressure on the channel for mjht season 2.If the broadcaster is ready,PH will make things ready for the season 2.
 LifeOk is on fb,twitter,has an email id.So lets start pressuring them .
thank u neha for ur support and giving all links ...we will surely try..MJHT S3 is really  like a dream comes true for all of us..i really wish we get it back😳
thank u all for ur support...we have to start our mission soon...hope we get our mjht back..thank u..i didnt expect this kind of mindblowing response as mjht ended 2 yrs ago but m really happy seeing all ur comments..thank u
and guys pls mail times of india for articles reagarding mjht 2 so our demand goes strong ..here is the mail i-d