Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swetaaga20

IF-Stunnerz

swetaaga20

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Rathore to dance in Meethi's sangeet ceremony...

Meethi (Tina Dutta) is all set to get married to Vishnu aka Akash Chatterjee (Mrunal Jain) in Colors' Uttaran (FilmFarm Productions), while on the other hand, Mukta (Sreejita De) is trying her best to expose Vishu in front of the family.

Amidst all this drama, Rathore (Gaurav Chopra) will be seen getting back to the Bundelas to put in a dance performance for Meethi.

As per a reliable source, the audience will witness Meethi's mehendi ceremony which will end up in a big drama due to the absence of Mukta from the event. We hear that since Mukta will reach the venue only after the event gets over, everyone will get irked. However, Mukta will not disclose that she couldn't attend the event as she was trying to acquire info on Vishnu's real identity.

Furthermore, the audience will see Rathore making a comeback in the family during Meethi's sangeet ceremony where he will not just attend the function but also shake a leg.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shalu0310puppypopCOLEMANakelapothiknobodyatnotimerasyafanprincessofkesarakshirockssallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New article TC" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
tfs

i knew mukku will be blasted, coz she will be late!
i hope rathore's entry is not just limited to dancing!

yuvi/srj! wen r u  coming back? wen i will read  article about ur entry!

Edited by princessofkesar - 28 January 2013 at 6:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimesaurabhrocksrasyafan

...Scarlet...

IF-Dazzler

...Scarlet...

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

tfs

i knew mukku will be blasted, coz she will be late!
i hope rathore's entry is not just limited to dancing!

yuvi/srj! wen r u  coming back? wen i will read  article about ur entry!

ya evn i don't wnt rathore nly 4 dancin...xpectin more 4m in...SRJ plzzz return soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetaaga20

Rathore to dance in Meethi's sangeet ceremony...

Meethi (Tina Dutta) is all set to get married to Vishnu aka Akash Chatterjee (Mrunal Jain) in Colors' Uttaran (FilmFarm Productions), while on the other hand, Mukta (Sreejita De) is trying her best to expose Vishu in front of the family.

Amidst all this drama, Rathore (Gaurav Chopra) will be seen getting back to the Bundelas to put in a dance performance for Meethi.

As per a reliable source, the audience will witness Meethi's mehendi ceremony which will end up in a big drama due to the absence of Mukta from the event. We hear that since Mukta will reach the venue only after the event gets over, everyone will get irked. However, Mukta will not disclose that she couldn't attend the event as she was trying to acquire info on Vishnu's real identity.

Furthermore, the audience will see Rathore making a comeback in the family during Meethi's sangeet ceremony where he will not just attend the function but also shake a leg.

Thanks Sweta

I hope he does more then just dancing we all know he is a wonderful dancer

hoping cvs use their brains just this once and take out Gaurav's talent if not for Uttaran atleast for Gaurav's fan and Uttaran's viewers  Ouch Shocked

But should I hope that they will respect the viewers wishes this time? Angry

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
.i hope  mukta  can share her doubts to her parents or otherwise cvs will keep veecha n rasya dancing only and won't give her any chance to speak. specially by  surbhi instigating kanha to stop her,wen she tries

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Wat a wondrful ntry hate thse cv's Angry

merryface

farheen.raji

IF-Dazzler

farheen.raji

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
tfs...

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetika22

Wat a wondrful ntry hate thse cv's Angry

this not what we wanted...we wanted his entry fr tappu or mukku...not meethi...hate cvs...Angry

geetika22

Post Reply New Post

Go to top