Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

πŸ˜† I guess I read it πŸ˜† Kya Anamika banegi Jeet ki saasuma πŸ€£ πŸ˜²

ROFL πŸ˜†

Ashleel saasumaa ... Damad pe buri nazar rakhti hain 😳
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Agree...Anamika's story is fully mess. We dont have exact clues for knowing about her past...cvs i feel are confused between ordinary chudail and they one they wanted to show.

I really want to see Anamika as a grey shade onlyπŸ˜›...showing her completely negative would mean wahi purani story😳...the fact is Anamika is the main reason that we are still watching this show otherwise shaadi drama is enough for pushing us to stop watching...Bye the way kal k epi mein kya hua? was it full of devil story?
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes cvs are sure 😳 they want to show negative Anamika and Rano as Pyaari Bhagti who will fight with chudail with her Tears weapon πŸ€ͺand no so innocent face πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Edited by magic2 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Ayesha066

After so many ages a post?😲😲

Aaj ka din note down karega.. Kuch toh special hai πŸ˜†
Hehe I never even knew such predictions were made in this forum.. Haven't been much active in past few days..πŸ€”
But the last 2 reasons were hilarious..πŸ˜†
Bechaari Chudail..
It might be that she is marrying different people you know coz nobody is perfect.. So she might like one quality in one n other in the next..πŸ˜‰
See this happens to every show First you get really excited n then what is shown is the complete opposite..
Now it depends upon Cvs whether they want to show the dark side of Chudail.. Or a Man-eater rather Husband-eater Chudail.. So please be PATIENT πŸ˜†
And besides hatke from the topic i believe tumhari kismat hi khraab hai.. For the past consecutive three shows i've seen you following.. the leads have been u know like this.. in some people's language 'Tharkey'🀣

Kya karoon I am too lazy  Kyun special hai... because I made a topic πŸ˜›
Yup yahan hum sirf prediction baba ban kar ghumte hain πŸ˜†
She marries for the qualities πŸ˜² πŸ€£
I really don't mind to see her as a man eater... but a true man eater... not like she is shown as a sad nice chudail but she had 16 hubbies πŸ€ͺ Man eater dikhana hai toh they should show her as a hunter πŸ˜³ That would be really nice πŸ˜†
I love tharkey characters and I even ask for tharkeygiri... Abhay RK both doing tharkeygiri suits them you know... It will also suit Anamika if they are not determined to show her as abla chudail πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: romaila

Agree...Anamika's story is fully mess. We dont have exact clues for knowing about her past...cvs i feel are confused between ordinary chudail and they one they wanted to show.

I really want to see Anamika as a grey shade onlyπŸ˜›...showing her completely negative would mean wahi purani story😳...the fact is Anamika is the main reason that we are still watching this show otherwise shaadi drama is enough for pushing us to stop watching...Bye the way kal k epi mein kya hua? was it full of devil story?

Thank God I am not the only one to think this πŸ˜† First she is shown as a passionate lover then a thirsty chudail now as a man eater  What is she exactly πŸ€” Or is it that she changes personality every 2 weeks πŸ€£

Pehle toh they have to show her tab jaa kar they can decide if she will be grey or black πŸ€£ 
I feel like quitting the show... πŸ˜³

Yup full of devil story... the engagement... nani calling some pandit and telling him that Jeet doesn't remember anything and Pandit saying he is controlled by a aatma πŸ₯±
romaila thumbnail

Thank God I am not the only one to think this πŸ˜† First she is shown as a passionate lover then a thirsty chudail now as a man eater  What is she exactly πŸ€” Or is it that she changes personality every 2 weeks πŸ€£

Pehle toh they have to show her tab jaa kar they can decide if she will be grey or black πŸ€£ 

Yup full of devil story... the engagement... nani calling some pandit and telling him that Jeet doesn't remember anything and Pandit saying he is controlled by a aatma πŸ₯±

acha hua that i didn't watched πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: romaila

acha hua that i didn't watched πŸ˜†

Seriously I watched only 5 min and I was enough irritated πŸ˜†
anne_shirley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

true, if I wanted to see an ordinary chudail story, I can see in the fear files or something...they show them all the time..plus i wont have to sit through tons of family rona dhona...this Anamika character is turning schizophrenic now, no clue as to how she will behave next...
romaila thumbnail

Seriously I watched only 5 min and I was enough irritated πŸ˜†

same was the case here on tuesday...πŸ₯± they didn't showed any precap for tuesday so i had to take the risk for chudailπŸ˜†...and was much dissapointed after watching the first part  
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Kya karoon I am too lazy  Kyun special hai... because I made a topic πŸ˜›
Yup yahan hum sirf prediction baba ban kar ghumte hain πŸ˜†
She marries for the qualities πŸ˜² πŸ€£
I really don't mind to see her as a man eater... but a true man eater... not like she is shown as a sad nice chudail but she had 16 hubbies πŸ€ͺ Man eater dikhana hai toh they should show her as a hunter πŸ˜³ That would be really nice πŸ˜†
I love tharkey characters and I even ask for tharkeygiri... Abhay RK both doing tharkeygiri suits them you know... It will also suit Anamika if they are not determined to show her as abla chudail πŸ˜†

Mera reply kuch zyada hi late hai but still!!!πŸ˜†
Yes i think aur kya zarurat hai usko 16 marriages karne ki?? Thoda bohot time pass aur thodi si qualitiesπŸ˜†
Tum Chudail Ko chudail hi rehne do.. Har cheez vampire jaisi nahi hoti..πŸ˜†
You should understand the condition ov CVs they themselves are confused about what they are showing... Tum unko criticize karke aur confuse mat karo!!
Abla Chudail???🀣 16 shaadiyan aur na jaane kitne affairs ke baat you can proudly say She is a Tharkey Chudail.. CV's usko toh atleast change nahi kar paayenge!!πŸ˜†