Rab Se Sohna Isshq

According to u,who'll be perfect in Sahiba's role?

Poll

Rubina Dilaik(Chotti Bahu Fame)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Kristen23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everybody,I have made this poll,after hearing the news of Ekta leaving the show..If Ekta leaves this show,who according to u should be next Sahiba?
     I have given the options,if anybody's having another name for Sahiba's role then please do specify them in comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kristen23 thumbnail
Rubina supporters please do leave comments😊
For me it will be Rubina as she will suit Sahiba's character more then anyone else.So I will go for Rubina.
versha786 thumbnail
surveen chawala or daljeet (anjali from iss pyar ko kya aam doon) think about tham guys 

KateLover thumbnail
Rubina will luk gud in Sahiba's role,anyways luvly post dear.😊
Fara5426 thumbnail
What bout sara khan ? ( Mona from ram milaye jodi )
red123 thumbnail
I think ekta is extremely pretty. rubina doesn't come close to ekta as far as the prettiness is concerned..Ekta was acting very well in the past. I remember in the October episodes where she unites with daljeet, she acted really well. I loved the chemistry betwn them esp since they have this off screen relation as well. But, off late, ekta has been showing very low energy on screen. It looks like she isn't interested in the character anymore. I wish the productn house and she could put their issues behind and we could get to see the old ekta, I can't see the current ekta. can't see anyone else in her place.  rubina maybe slightly better acting wise...but ekta also has potential is what i believe.

sbh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shrenu   fame HAVAN and BYAAH HAMARI BAHU KA.she is very beautiful, fair in screen and green eyes  fits in punjabi looks.perfect replacement.as per my opininon  
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sara khan will be perfect, she can act very well!!!
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
anjali from ipkknd would be cute
but i think it would be a different role for ragini as well so that might be interesting