Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Bade miyaan dewwane aise na bano...haseena kya chahe Ashni se suno
ur too much πŸ€£
Originally posted by koyelbasu

I also think that at 1st Ashu will be upset with Nidhi  but Nidhi will Manaofy hubby and they will work together in this direction. Ashni romance will be there.πŸ˜›.
TFS.😊

apke muh me ghee shakkar (last part πŸ˜³ )
Thanks dear. Finally KTLK jaag gaya , Kuchh to khabar mili, Chalo dekhate hai ashNi kya karte hai. Unki ranjish mitate mitate Ashu ga napade" Ranjish hi sahi"πŸ˜†
TFS Sony. Thank God for this, a sad track like this needs a united Ashni not a bickering one. Maybe even the CVs felt the same way after the last few episodes. 😊Edited by aardhan - 11 years ago
Hope for the best. Just now saw the montage at the top left corner of the screen...it first showed Ashni TOGETHER and then Anju Mahendru & Alok Nath...So hoping Ashni will be together in this😊😊
TFS Soniji.

In my opinion, no major MU between AshNi will take place now. The writers have shown quite a strong bond between AshNi post khushi track. If now they come up with any major trouble, all those efforts would be rendered futile. So, unless CVs impose an illogical fight, there won't be MU.

Now that SK's hand is healed, they can move ahead with the story. I believe, now there will be 2-3 episodes with BB-AK confrontation. Then they will make AK convince BB for surgery and Ashu too would agree to it. Then AshNi together will operate on BB and BB will be all happy... hale and hearty.
Thanks yarr
awaiting to see what 's going with this track
as usual there is no promos
WHAT THIS SONY PEOPLE DOING YARR 😑

Koun kiska mu mitayega yeh to waqt hi bataega.
Lol.
Tfs
Originally posted by kaks0211

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hope for the best. Just now saw the montage at the top left corner of the screen...it first showed Ashni TOGETHER and then Anju Mahendru & Alok Nath...So hoping Ashni will be together in this😊😊</font>

wow.thanks kaks.