Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer_Rain thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

we are already Dee-lu-see-on yaar..no one will gain anything explaining usπŸ˜†

then why to  BOTHER us dammit waise hi TRUTH cannot hide for long sab kuch saaf ho hi jaayega na tab thak ke liye muh bandh πŸ˜†
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whn u smile
i feel good,
whn u laugh
i feel i m complete...😳..πŸ˜†

IronyDied thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarun_deewani

then why to  BOTHER us dammit waise hi TRUTH cannot hide for long sab kuch saaf ho hi jaayega na tab thak ke liye muh bandh πŸ˜†

suh ab mai kya bolun bey πŸ˜† mere paas words hai hi nahi

you know sometime i wonder that how can people not see yaar.. like chashma pahenna chaiye sabko meri tarah tab sab kuch saaf saaf dikhega πŸ˜†
..ObliViate.. thumbnail

@krishu i will answer that LATER ok <3

some INSECURE ppl still notbelievingpata nahi ye log kab thak CLARIFICATION dethe rahenge pata nahi ye hume explain kar rahe hei ya khudkoπŸ˜†

yaa yaa its okyy jab dil kare dena baby
IronyDied thumbnail
look at Sanaya here such a "frandly"hug..πŸ˜† her expressions as if she got duniya jahan ki khushiyan in the arms of her best frand πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Summer_Rain thumbnail

suh ab mai kya bolun bey πŸ˜† mere paas words hai hi nahi

you know sometime i wonder that how can people not see yaar.. like chashma pahenna chaiye sabko meri tarah tab sab kuch saaf saaf dikhega πŸ˜†

they tend to see it but they IGNORE it thats the point... unhe sab kuch diktha hei but they are in DENIAL πŸ˜† kab tak deny karenge its better to accept the TRUTH chahe wo bitter wala kyu na hoo πŸ˜‰
..ObliViate.. thumbnail

mine too..i was confused if he was in ASR mood or what but he was flirting and i can just watch this segment again and again😳 he was flirting ☺️

ASR got his flirting skills from Barun Sobti β€οΈπŸ˜†

haan haan bhai best frannds ok πŸ˜†

yaar same here
i was wondering wht he is doing
evn whn she was answering some qsn he was totaly on Top of her...pehele esa kabhi nahi dekha tha
thts whr he said 'ek din na ye neela suit pehen kar ayi,bas tabhi VO eco hone suru hogaye Tintin tintin'...
Only he can call her..warna she will say NO NO TINTIN...she litterly warnss evryone...OMGeee vastt Fraanddd...🀣.🀣Edited by --krishyy-- - 11 years ago
..ObliViate.. thumbnail

look at Sanaya here such a "frandly"hug..πŸ˜† her expressions as if she got duniya jahan ki khushiyan in the arms of her best frand πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

ppl will say thy were acting as arshi here OMGeee i m dee-loo-shhh-naall...🀣.🀣.🀣
IronyDied thumbnail

they tend to see it but they IGNORE it thats the point... unhe sab kuch diktha hei but they are in DENIAL πŸ˜† kab tak deny karenge its better to accept the TRUTH chahe wo bitter wala kyu na hoo πŸ˜‰

have you heard about 6 stage of grief? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Summer_Rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: --krishyy--

yaa yaa its okyy jab dil kare dena baby

jo hukum meri maa πŸ˜‰