Chat Clubs

   

~~Not like You~~ #10(Strictly Invitees ONLY) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 148

SreeASRfan

IF-Rockerz

SreeASRfan

Joined: 05 October 2012

Posts: 5635

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsmadsera

Good morning CC
 
Haila we are in 10th CC. We have completed a decadeLOL
 
ROFL A poll on sarun together or notROFL
 
Morning morning nice laughable thing.
 
D'ohAyigo how can we make some people understand.
 
 


hellosHug
saw that!ROFLStern Smile

AngryAngry they are beyond any understanding Maddy! MID banake aa jate hain!Stern Smile r we all phhoools?Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Merida..Suhana..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Not like You~~ #10(Strictly Invitees ONLY) (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SreeASRfan

IF-Rockerz

SreeASRfan

Joined: 05 October 2012

Posts: 5635

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun_deewani

Good Morning EVERYONEHug


Good MorningHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Merida..Suhana..

..Suhana..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Suhana..

Joined: 10 November 2011

Posts: 10182

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Originally posted by sarun_deewani

Good Morning EVERYONEHug


Good MorningHug

Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeridaSreeASRfan

Merida

Goldie

Merida

Joined: 30 December 2010

Posts: 1342

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Suhana long time.. how are you?
 
@Sree is this again an MID? How much pain they take to create a MID and post such things. God knows whats their real interest.
 
Fingers are itching to post something nasty in that post. Hope it closes soon or if I want to post something which i will regret.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SreeASRfan..Suhana..

..Suhana..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Suhana..

Joined: 10 November 2011

Posts: 10182

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Originally posted by itsmadsera

Good morning CC
 
Haila we are in 10th CC. We have completed a decadeLOL
 
ROFL A poll on sarun together or notROFL
 
Morning morning nice laughable thing.
 
D'ohAyigo how can we make some people understand.
 
 


hellosHug
saw that!ROFLStern Smile

AngryAngry they are beyond any understanding Maddy! MID banake aa jate hain!Stern Smile r we all phhoools?Tongue

i know right aise sawal pe MID kyu face to face puch lete ROFL
waise one more post abt decoding the reason behind  Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeridaSreeASRfan

..Suhana..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Suhana..

Joined: 10 November 2011

Posts: 10182

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsmadsera

Suhana long time.. how are you?
 
@Sree is this again an MID? How much pain they take to create a MID and post such things. God knows whats their real interest.
 
Fingers are itching to post something nasty in that post. Hope it closes soon or if I want to post something which i will regret.

i am fine maddy hows u Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeridaSreeASRfan

Merida

Goldie

Merida

Joined: 30 December 2010

Posts: 1342

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I am fine suhana
 
Btw have you ever seen telugu version of IPK
 
I was surfing thru channels yday and have seen once
 
ASR name is Arjun something RayuduROFL. I was like What the
 
And they are using some of telugu songs in bg. Never dare to watch it
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SreeASRfan..Suhana..

SreeASRfan

IF-Rockerz

SreeASRfan

Joined: 05 October 2012

Posts: 5635

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsmadsera

I am fine suhana
 
Btw have you ever seen telugu version of IPK
 
I was surfing thru channels yday and have seen once
 
ASR name is Arjun something RayuduROFL. I was like What the
 
And they are using some of telugu songs in bg. Never dare to watch it
 
 


Arjun Simha RayaduLOL
i don't understand telugu, yet had switched on maa tv to see how much harakiri they have done in the dubbed version!LOL khushi's name is Indu thereOuch and they have their own song for Rabba ve...is that a film song?Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Merida

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
M@@NeeT ExPre$s #49 INVITEES ONLY! note @ pg 26 !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

MaanEet_Xprez 1199 25092 16 April 2012 at 7:59am
By music_girl
...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

..Desi-Kuri.. 496 11074 21 January 2012 at 3:49pm
By shoaib_khan
~~IF Nuts~~(invitees only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

waniya_fatima 1201 17609 07 December 2011 at 3:40am
By -Sheena-
Stupid Students CC - Invitees Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ 126 4694 18 April 2011 at 3:24pm
By Ritzie
Rahul....Chavee...Invitees only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

shivani9 1080 25597 14 February 2011 at 1:17pm
By shivani9

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.