Chat Clubs

~~Not like You~~ #10(Strictly Invitees ONLY) (Page 107)

Post Reply New Post

Page 107 of 148

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

really... how incredible and unaccommodating are some people na Tashu? Thumbs DownSleepy

Yes Sree..when he got this individual Award he did NOT thank a certain someone Wink was in a hurry to run and hug another certain someone LOL he just gave a hug to Akshay and hurriedly hugged his best fraand LOL

haan bey..thats true..Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SreeASRfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Not like You~~ #10(Strictly Invitees ONLY) (Page 107)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SreeASRfan

IF-Rockerz

SreeASRfan

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
ohhh that was just freaking lovely!! yea mine too, bhool gayi thiLOL...maybe yeah more than teri meri bol sakte hain...coz in teri meri, without taking away anything, i had loved the rabba ve part moreEmbarrassed the second teri meri was not pictured well...but two people were hawt!! Embarrassed but of all i think aaja piya stands my most phavrate...i was innocently cute, and i had loved that Khushi!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..-Dark_Fantasy-

SreeASRfan

IF-Rockerz

SreeASRfan

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

really... how incredible and unaccommodating are some people na Tashu? Thumbs DownSleepy

Yes Sree..when he got this individual Award he did NOT thank a certain someone Wink was in a hurry to run and hug another certain someone LOL he just gave a hug to Akshay and hurriedly hugged his best fraand LOL

SPA was too much...confirmation for manyLOL they themselves got wary after that...u remember bhai-bandhu?Wink

u remember na how he had made up for that "not thanking"?Sleepy the next jodi award...every article after SPA that remotely asked anything close to the event...he used to mention the "thankyou" like crazy everywhere!OuchOuch

Edited by SreeASRfan - 02 February 2013 at 12:01pm

..mrinalini..-Dark_Fantasy-

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

ohhh that was just freaking lovely!! yea mine too, bhool gayi thiLOL...maybe yeah more than teri meri bol sakte hain...coz in teri meri, without taking away anything, i had loved the rabba ve part moreEmbarrassed the second teri meri was not pictured well...but two people were hawt!! Embarrassed but of all i think aaja piya stands my most phavrate...i was innocently cute, and i had loved that Khushi!!

you know i heard that someone was angry with someone during the second Teri MeriROFLROFL

..mrinalini..SreeASRfan

SreeASRfan

IF-Rockerz

SreeASRfan

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
WHAT?? really?? OMG OMG!!ROFLROFL

the result was to be seen on screenStern SmileROFL

who was angry on whom beyy?
Tongue

-Dark_Fantasy-

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

SPA was too much...confirmation for manyLOL they themselves got wary after that...u remember bhai-bandhu?Wink

u remember na how he had made up for that "not thanking"?Sleepy the next jodi award...every article after SPA that remotely asked anything close to the event...he used to mention the "thankyou" like crazy everywhere!OuchOuch

i remember Sree Ouch i felt that knew dude..tumhare bas ki baat nahi hai SleepyLOL

SreeASRfan

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

WHAT?? really?? OMG OMG!!ROFLROFL

the result was to be seen on screenStern SmileROFL

who was angry on whom beyy?
Tongue

lehenga was angry on white shirt ROFLROFL