~~Not like You~~ #10(Strictly Invitees ONLY) - Page 83

Posted: 11 years ago
ohhh that was just freaking lovely!! yea mine too, bhool gayi thi😆...maybe yeah more than teri meri bol sakte hain...coz in teri meri, without taking away anything, i had loved the rabba ve part more😳 the second teri meri was not pictured well...but two people were hawt!! 😳 but of all i think aaja piya stands my most phavrate...i was innocently cute, and i had loved that Khushi!!
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Yes Sree..when he got this individual Award he did NOT thank a certain someone 😉 was in a hurry to run and hug another certain someone 😆 he just gave a hug to Akshay and hurriedly hugged his best fraand 😆

haan bey..thats true..

SPA was too much...confirmation for many😆 they themselves got wary after that...u remember bhai-bandhu?😉

u remember na how he had made up for that "not thanking"?🥱 the next jodi award...every article after SPA that remotely asked anything close to the event...he used to mention the "thankyou" like crazy everywhere!
Edited by SreeASRfan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

ohhh that was just freaking lovely!! yea mine too, bhool gayi thi😆...maybe yeah more than teri meri bol sakte hain...coz in teri meri, without taking away anything, i had loved the rabba ve part more😳 the second teri meri was not pictured well...but two people were hawt!! 😳 but of all i think aaja piya stands my most phavrate...i was innocently cute, and i had loved that Khushi!!

you know i heard that someone was angry with someone during the second Teri Meri🤣🤣
WHAT?? really?? OMG OMG!!🤣🤣

the result was to be seen on screen😳🤣

who was angry on whom beyy?
😛

SPA was too much...confirmation for many😆 they themselves got wary after that...u remember bhai-bandhu?😉

u remember na how he had made up for that "not thanking"?🥱 the next jodi award...every article after SPA that remotely asked anything close to the event...he used to mention the "thankyou" like crazy everywhere!

i remember Sree i felt that knew dude..tumhare bas ki baat nahi hai 🥱😆

WHAT?? really?? OMG OMG!!🤣🤣

the result was to be seen on screen😳🤣

who was angry on whom beyy?
😛

lehenga was angry on white shirt 🤣🤣
ya..☺️!!
Sree i gtg Bye bye TC luv ya and good night <3
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

i remember Sree i felt that knew dude..tumhare bas ki baat nahi hai 🥱😆

this...exactly this...i used to feel this every single time🤣 to top it all i used to feel the bhabee jee is awesome🤢 to the extent that i virtually slapped Sam for "spreading rumors"🤣
Tashu...good night🤗 swt dreamzz😉

thank you for the lenga wala khabar...made my night🤣
Nazar se nazrein toh milaiye..😳
LOL...morning evryone my kameeni frndswaa...🤗
Edited by --krishyy-- - 11 years ago