Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link and also for the written updateEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "check this out..if it helps.. (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Tfs for wu

King07

Goldie

King07

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

KD vl never learnAngry. For d 1st time, Piddhi is using his brain n teln gud thingd abt Kiya or YaRa. Plz don't kill me any1 but atleast KD sud get some brain. He again saying same things dat he said during TFP. If Ranveer fights wid him for dat then I don't hv any problem.

We all know has done wrong with Kiya but the way Kiya uses Ranveer to make KD jealous and provoke a response from him, KD will think something is going on.

On top of that The Accidental YaRa kiss just worsens the situation.KD's response is wrong but understandable after seeing wat he saw at the party especially.

Just my opinion on the matter hope its okay I say it. 

kishaloveu

Groupbie

kishaloveu

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King07

Originally posted by angel_juhi04

<font size="2">KD vl never learnAngry.
For d 1st time, Piddhi is using his brain n teln gud thingd abt Kiya or
YaRa. Plz don't kill me any1 but atleast KD sud get some brain. He
again saying same things dat he said during TFP. If Ranveer fights wid
him for dat then I don't hv any problem.</font>

We all know has done wrong with Kiya but the way Kiya uses Ranveer to make KD jealous and provoke a response from him, KD will thinksomething is going on.
On top of that The AccidentalYaRa kiss just worsens the situation.KD's response iswrong but understandable after seeing wat he
saw at the party especially.
J
ust my opinion on the matter hope its okay I say
it.

I totally agree with u@king07 kiya is forcing him too think such things.imagine urself in his place and u will get to know his pain

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.