Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
@ smruthi
  Rachna recurring thoughts about vihaan humiliating her and then he will be ridiculing her in college all this will hit her hard and make her open her eyes to reality and I hope Rajeev shows that rachna,s plight does hurt him and he genuinely cares, that is when she will realize the difference btw the rejections by both brothers and who actually cares for herBig smile
 One rejected her for her own good without any humiliation( Rajeev) & the other rejected her for his own selfish reasons after playing around and fooling her( Vihaan)Angry
  Really hoping she realizes vihaan,s true intentions and blames him for her plight and not gunjanAngry
  Hopefully Rajeev,s concern and care and rachna growing stronger should get R R together. It will take time thoughWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chacha_chaudhri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "U ME ND TV[NEWS 24]...VIDEO (Page 3)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

1gunjan7

IF-Dazzler

1gunjan7

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear 4 sharing U me aur Tv sapne suhane segment link...after watching I feel now episodes r going 2 get more n more interesting...i am very interested 2 know further kya hoga...

Love GunjanSmile...

-PrimaDonna-

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

brat2008

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Tfs... 

Shas3

IF-Dazzler

Shas3

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
tfs...at least in all this Rachna is developing a backbone.

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anisharoy1]pls give written update..
i m using if via phone..[/QUOTE

sorry for the late reply nd hope u havent saw the video cuz im a bad writer nd i tried very hard to write wat exactly da E24 shows nd this is it...i couldnt go more in details or in short highlight...

so it starts how in da up cumin tracks the CV will show us...In college girls teasin rachna bout her engagment day tellin her to show us da mehndi(i fink they dunt know wat happend in da E-day)..then vihaan nd gunjan comes to da college in vihaan's bike..nd how vihaan tells gunjan to be close wid him cuz they r already engaged nd tht too infront of rachna nd her friends basically everyone...nd show's how rachna's character get  strong enough to see gunjan vihaan together nd she says tht she will face da situation..nd last gunjan tells vihaan (alone)tht she is doin this all for rachna..nd she is nt weak so dunt test her patients..

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.