anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
pls give written update..
i m using if via phone..
aninag thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for posting. It is becoming interesting to see from where it will go.
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing
 Hopefully we will see a coming of age growing stronger rachna who will learn vihaan, s true colors and gunjan,s good intentions too😃
tvFan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cool..

More high voltage drama..

Rachna will be humilated... Rajiv is watching remember he is warning 24 ghante his eyes.. I love that scene...

Vihaan plan is not over.. He will get slaps from Rachna or total ignorance and Gunjan..
Now question is is this plan for rachna...
are mayank and rajiv part of this plan..

where is gunjan staying while she comes to college..

Chaya darling gives bright ideas...Good she is with rachna...
Rachna needs some support..

Love this drama..as long outcome is Gunja-Mayank bond becomes string enough for Mayank for be ready to divorce Charu and Rachna changes, becomes strong and more mature and recognises what Rajiv did for her, to save her from sadness and notcies he still cares.. RR pair ke love ka to pataa nahi... I again am confident is this drama is for Gunjan-Mayank pair and make rachna stronger..
RR pair needs to wait i suppose as again Rajiv is missing in promos?

Originally posted by: avinaFan

Cool..

More high voltage drama..

Rachna will be humilated... Rajiv is watching remember he is warning 24 ghante his eyes.. I love that scene...

Vihaan plan is not over.. He will get slaps from Rachna or total ignorance and Gunjan..
Now question is is this plan for rachna...
are mayank and rajiv part of this plan..

where is gunjan staying while she comes to college..

Chaya darling gives bright ideas...Good she is with rachna...
Rachna needs some support..

Love this drama..as long outcome is Gunja-Mayank bond becomes string enough for Mayank for be ready to divorce Charu and Rachna changes, becomes strong and more mature and recognises what Rajiv did for her, to save her from sadness and notcies he still cares.. RR pair ke love ka to pataa nahi... I again am confident is this drama is for Gunjan-Mayank pair and make rachna stronger..
RR pair needs to wait i suppose as again Rajiv is missing in promos?

but charu is headstrong girl. it will not so easy to get divorce from her.
RAchna is only noticing about rajiv's concern. i am in totally darkness that how she will switch back to rajiv
and for rajiv, he must realize his feelings. 😡
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ smruthi
  Rachna recurring thoughts about vihaan humiliating her and then he will be ridiculing her in college all this will hit her hard and make her open her eyes to reality and I hope Rajeev shows that rachna,s plight does hurt him and he genuinely cares, that is when she will realize the difference btw the rejections by both brothers and who actually cares for her😃
 One rejected her for her own good without any humiliation( Rajeev) & the other rejected her for his own selfish reasons after playing around and fooling her( Vihaan)😡
  Really hoping she realizes vihaan,s true intentions and blames him for her plight and not gunjan😡
  Hopefully Rajeev,s concern and care and rachna growing stronger should get R R together. It will take time though😉
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks dear 4 sharing U me aur Tv sapne suhane segment link...after watching I feel now episodes r going 2 get more n more interesting...i am very interested 2 know further kya hoga...

Love Gunjan😊...
so one thing is popping in my mind..plz someone clear it, so the question is do u think cv's want gunjan to regret for making mayank married to charu??? becuz if i place myself in gunjan shoe,i would have regret my decision or if not regret den, definitely i would think dat i have made hasty decision on the part of mayank?? mayank is not doubting gunjan at all and actually worried for her..so what u guys think
no i don,t think  that she should regret.
i think it is a new beginning of healthy friendship.  nor i think it is hasty decision  for mayank.😊

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs...at least in all this Rachna is developing a backbone.