Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Shehnaz- true winner!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

California.Luv

Goldie

California.Luv

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
For me shehnaz is the winner!! No doubts jasraj is a great singer but he is more of a performer than a singer or a musician!! But shehnaz is already a winner with true melody singing perfect for playback singing.. Highs n low notes are perfect!! Why is he second???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rohan1234myths_vazbeanaqshunu6JasTorontoNSohi13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shehnaz- true winner!" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NSohi13

IF-Rockerz

NSohi13

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Ya u r right for me also...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rohan1234beanaqshunu6

beanaq

beanaq

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
you are absolutely right for me too SHAHNAZ is the true winner StarStarStarStarStar

Edited by beanaq - 28 January 2013 at 6:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rohan1234shunu6

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by California.Luv

For me shehnaz is the winner!! No doubts jasraj is a great singer but he is more of a performer than a singer or a musician!! But shehnaz is already a winner with true melody singing perfect for playback singing.. Highs n low notes are perfect!! Why is he second???
Because ZEETV already decided to give the finale trophe to Jasraj Joshi.

Edited by shunu6 - 28 January 2013 at 8:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rohan1234JasToronto

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.