FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi THREAD#2 -pg.75 FINAL UPDATE - Page 17

Posted: 11 years ago
Madam, time zone mention kiya karooo according to IST its 20th and 8:15 AM in the morning Just came online to read you story before going to office... πŸ˜Š. Post kar do yaar...⭐️
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
over excited for the next part😊
Edited by viny_queen - 11 years ago
Awesomely written...keep it up..thanks for PM... πŸ˜ƒ
hey eagerly waiting for next part...
sorry for late rep 
ram avoiding priya😭  @ finally babe ne sub kuch bata diya πŸ‘
aswine πŸ˜‘ se kab pecha chotega 
it was worth a read update 
yad he k nai 19 feb is gone 
ab to update kroπŸ˜†πŸ€—
Originally posted by creativewriting

Yipeee HUrray u update let me read now

πŸ˜ƒ

So, dear read it i don't want to say same thing about your post again and again that it was good superbly written, awesome update and i waiting for it already... it doesn't looks like worth it na...

same line everytime...Lets spicy it up

Can i complain Pls...πŸ˜‰

That also i do all the time it was short update i mean u write a big wonderful update and efforts can be seen in the writing  but i find it short...😳

But you made me greedy giving an update on 19th ...That is super cool & OMG is it for me as i wanted a surprise...

So, i can't complain as well  now

Jokes apart

I am feeling sad ... i can't comment good... it is not justifying for your writings which is very good ...Waiting for your update... Thanx dear for wonderful story

πŸ€—   & as well u won't change your habit of stopping at wrong place But love you for everything its tooo goooddd.

Prachi, you are such a darling... Thank you for the lovely comment...πŸ€—

In fact, your comment is amazing...It always brings a smile to my face so don't say that you can't comment good. lol... Sorry yaar for stopping it at the wrong place always, habits are so hard to change... When the story comes to a end than i won't end it with a twist! hehe! Imagine if i did though, you all will probably kill me. πŸ˜†
Well you will be happy to know than that the next update is even longer than the last...Almost 10 page 😲... Hopefully it will sustain everyone until the next one...πŸ˜†
❀️