Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalluuu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
gauri is wrong in jagya case where i said sheis  right her biggest mistake in her relatioships was to marry jagat...so she is  wrong...
shalluuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: shankythebest

He said sorry to gauri for all his lies and almost died while apologizing.That was the moment when gauri forgave him and agreed to marry him.But gauri didn't utter a single sorry ever.It is a fact that anjoom has quit the serial and cv's are not thinking to replace her as of now.Otherwise I don't think they would ever vanish gauri abruptly like this.Balika vadhu is a fiction show.Though it tries to convey messages but please it can't do that all the time.It has clearly shown that he has ruined his whole career and lost everybody's respect after doing wrong to a pure sole like anandi.Gauri was not at all like anandi so she doesn't deserve any apology.things would be something else if anjoom could be there to play her role.But she got saved as she quit.They have to take the story ahead for shashank as unfortunately he hasn't quit the show.They haven't showed any romantic scenes between jaga2.So it is useless to think why jagya is getting another girl.

gauri didnt ask sory.when all that thapad scene was going...she herself commited what she did with his family just for his love...but jagat was not ready to listen her...pehle usey anandi ko chodne k liye blame to kar leta phr sory sunta...
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol here there is no Jagat lovers at least i am not and surabhi i have read her posts even she is not ..i am totally unbiased here but we do have some Gauri lovers here ...mata jee ki jai ho i think we should fight with cvs also they made her antagonist someone please kill the wiki guy he has written her as famous vamp of serial BVMATA jee ki itni insult..himmat kaise hoe😡
shalluuu thumbnail
famous vamp of indian serial its complement that anjum got due to her work...no doubt her role was negative she is not mataji...its only my fav anandi...kyunki mataji aesi hoti h...