Uttaran

Kamya Punjabi band bajane sab ki aah rahi hai.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

saini_pinky

saini_pinky

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Hey Iccha and Meethi beware ur mom Kamya Punjabi is coming for band bajane of both of u.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafangeetika22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kamya Punjabi band bajane sab ki aah rahi hai." in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saini_pinky

<font size="3">Hey Iccha and Meethi beware ur mom Kamya Punjabi is coming for band bajane of both of u.</font>

Rolf LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
ye kiya hai?

--Ishani--

Goldie

--Ishani--

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
This is supposed to be good???? I am sorry but I am so against kamya entering as villain as we have more than enough sadness in ut! and dont worry about Ichcha being 'band bajaofied' as she has always been so by nani,mai etc. she doesnt need kamya for that:D but I feel bad for Meethi.. she is a new participant in the competition of being tortured in uttaran:(:(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akelapothiknnmmitstimetospeakakshirocks-Navetha-

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ishani--

This is supposed to be good???? I am sorry but I am so against kamya entering as villain as we have more than enough sadness in ut! and dont worry about Ichcha being 'band bajaofied' as she has always been so by nani,mai etc. she doesnt need kamya for that:D but I feel bad for Meethi.. she is a new participant in the competition of being tortured in uttaran:(:(

ri8 ishani.i am bored with all time negitivity.from the first day of ut there is negetivity.but now ut is overflew by negitivity...uff...Dead

--Ishani---Navetha-

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
that will only result in increased screen space for iccha n meethi. LOLi hope no one is interested in watching mishu the timepass coupleLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ishani--rasyafan-Navetha-

--Ishani--

Goldie

--Ishani--

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Well said Disha!!!:):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itstimetospeak

loveyouichcha

IF-Stunnerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
I dont want kamya to enter the show.already ut is messed up with lot of negative chars like tej,vishnu and the list is endless.

rasyafan-Navetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top